Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Full Member Verified Member AlexAlebaster's Avatar

Default Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

So my first order with these guys came with a little sample, which I'm sure all orders do, and it was called "HFC". Has anyone had this blend? I'm not exactly positive what it was suppose to taste like, but it was smooth. Only problem I had with it was it smelled like popcorn overloaded with butter and salt.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Samurai671's Avatar

I'll be trying mine once I get home. Will let you know.
    "Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."

Cool, let me know your thoughts on it. I could have been wrong about the popcorn thing, but that's what it reminded me of.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey guys! Definitely let us know what you think of the HFC! Feedback is valuable and welcomed. We appreciate it

Blog Entries

Default Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Hey everyone! I thought it would be a good idea to have one designated thread for the MEL faithful to review our sample flavors! We're continually coming up with new flavors and sending them to YOU to try before we release them! Feedback is very valuable to us and we'd love to know what you think! Feel free to share all your thoughts and opinions right here. As always, you can order our sample flavors before they're released by requesting a substitution in the comments section. Simply place any liquid in your cart with your preferred options and request the sample flavor you'd like instead!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok so got mine in the mail and dripped the Apple Strudel I got. Figured it was premaid and already steeped. It's got a really good flavor profile. I taste the fresh apples on the inhale, maybe a little crust with it, then the cinnamon on the exhale. Throat hit is just where I expect for a 12mg juice. Vapor is just like the others I've had from you guys. Honestly, I like this flavor a lot. Can't say I'll need a big bottle or anything but it's the first bakery other than your banana nut bread I like. I'm not much on bakeries that I've tried. Thought I would be but they have always seemed to lack something. This one is nice and smooth, just like the banana nut bread which is what I have come to expect for the bakery line stuff. It's really good in my opinion.

I find it interesting how different companies are. I've had juice from a company that had great reviews and wasn't that impressed and I think I have liked each juice from you guys. You're flavors are dang close if not spot on, some I've liked, some were ok but not what I thought they were going to be. BUT, I have found that I like whatever flavorings you guys are using. They are true to what they say they are and you guys are making flavor profiles I like. It's so hard to find a vendor you love but I think it's safe to say that I will continue to try juices that sound good from you just because you've been consistent with delivering a flavorful juice. Thanks MEL
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

Just got my 3 ordered flavors, Blue Voodoo, Jade Tiger, and Calypso; along with the Apple Strudel sampler. I'm going to try to let the 3 main flavors steep for another day or two if I can help it, so I started on the Apple Strudel...
    And I have to say, very good blend. I read apple strudel on the bottle, and I got apple strudel in my vape. Simple as that. Like wingman399 said above me, this flavor has a good apple taste on the way in, just with a 'decently sized' hint of the crumb/crust flavor, and a nice subtle cinnamon on the way out. This flavor IMHO gets a 9/10. Great vapor production.. (My favorite 33/67 ratio) a very spoken flavor and a nice kick for the TH.

I'll be back to post more about the other flavors over the course of this coming week.

Cheers, and thanks again for a great experience MEL!

-alex
    typocinnamongrl and CheriePie like this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Samurai671's Avatar

Ok, just tried it.
    I can see where you say it reminds you of popcorn, more like kettle corn for me. I'm guessing it's the tobacco flavor which is honey cured (hence, HFC=Honey Flue Cured) which is giving off the popcorn smell and taste.
    Pretty good if you ask me, I like it!!
    "Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path of carnage."

Full Member ECF Veteran Irshred's Avatar

yes i have tried the hfc. kinda has a nutty smell but has a good tobacco flavor. i liked it as a sweet tobacco flavor. i wonder though if it is honey flue cured maybe make a SMC+Smooth Flue Cured. with a hint of vanilla instead of honey. mmmmm
    but i like HFC the way it is too

Blog Entries

Thank you for all the feedback guys! HFC is almost like RY4 to me, but with more of a tobacco taste. Obviously no caramel but still very sweet! I'm not a tobacco vaper, but this one I could do for a day or 2! Dave thinks it tastes like Smacks

Apple Strudel is superb in my book. I'm so glad you all are enjoying it too! Thank you all and keep the reviews coming! We love to hear what you think

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast