Future flavors?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Future flavors?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Future flavors?

Any wintergreen or black(or slightly sweet) coffee flavors planned? I didn't notice any on the website.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi sda! We have Green Van. It's a wintergreen and vanilla flavor. Sounds like it would be right up your alley! For coffee we have Espresso and Jamocha Haze.

green van is the cats meeoww too!.

as far as my vote for future flavors, I like the local idea..I would snap up some Traverse City Cherry or some Mackinac Island Fudge, you could have your Holland "dutch apple cider" or a Motown smoooth Vanilla Vibrations!! LOL..sooo many flavors so little time!! Im rooting for Michigan and for you Mr.E!! Your both keeping it real
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

Blog Entries

mmmmmmmmmm Vanilla Vibrations!! What an awesome name idea We're working on a new vanilla blend. I'll see if we can put that name up to a vote when it's ready!

Super Member Verified Member JohnQPublic's Avatar

Volcano makes this chocolate hazlenut concoction that is absolutely delicious. Choconilla. Subtle and outstanding. But their prices are just too high for me. I'd love to see Mr. E-Liquid give it a shot.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Viajames View Post
    as far as my vote for future flavors, I like the local idea..I would snap up some Traverse City Cherry or some Mackinac Island Fudge, you could have your Holland "dutch apple cider" or a Motown smoooth Vanilla Vibrations!! LOL..sooo many flavors so little time!! Im rooting for Michigan and for you Mr.E!! Your both keeping it real

Agreed with all of this. I grew up in Indiana and outside of basketball and corn there was no pride in local goods and traditions. Ive been here about a year and LOVE how intense people are with their love of the state and keeping things local. I do my best to get local goods and support the state. Im even putting together a christmas gift for a long time friend back home im calling "pure michigan". Its a big box of tons of local salsas, mixes, popcorns and sauce from around michigan. Expand to make the "pure michigan" line of flavors with names using cities and traditions from around the state.

A stand alone Cherry, and Blueberry would be marvelous.
    typocinnamongrl and Ladiekali like this.

Blog Entries

Stand alone flavors are something we've been working on!! Blueberry and Cherry to come very soon, hopefully! Just gotta get that perfect mix down Nothing but the best for you guys!
    AmyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by typocinnamongrl View Post
    Stand alone flavors are something we've been working on!! Blueberry and Cherry to come very soon, hopefully! Just gotta get that perfect mix down Nothing but the best for you guys!
    That makes for a very happy me! I cannot even wait for those flavors to come out. I'm getting really bored with totally wickeds blueberry...I know there is something better out there. And I have yet to find a cherry that tastes sweet, and not medicinal. You guys have worked some magic with your e juice, and I'm certain when you nail these flavors, they will be amazing
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast