Impressed with Copper Head

Thread: Impressed with Copper Head

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Impressed with Copper Head

Quite surprisingly it remind me of Backwoods Brew's very amazing, very unique and very discontinued RY4. Perhaps some product name switching is in order.

…Feels Like It Might Be All Right...

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, wrligey! Glad to hear you're enjoying Copperhead! It's a blueberry and cream tobacco blend. We also have an RY4 that you might want to check out!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Really? Not what I expected. Yeah I wanted to try the RY4 specifically so I got the sampler. The latter is good too but not much flavor at first so have been letting it steep longer.
    …Feels Like It Might Be All Right...

Quote Originally Posted by typocinnamongrl View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful feedback, wrligey! Glad to hear you're enjoying Copperhead! It's a blueberry and cream tobacco blend. We also have an RY4 that you might want to check out!
    I know this borders on thread necromancy, so forgive me.

Blue berry and cream? I'm getting honey and tobacco with an occasional touch of vanilla. The only cream I am getting is in the cigar sense. It has a thick and rounded vapor that takes the edge out. The cream seems more of a texture than a flavor. If I let it sit for a few more days should the blueberry pop out more? At this point it is only 5 days old.