Page 17 of 6117 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast
Like Tree95410Likes

Thread: JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

I've still got a week wait to receive mine but im guessing as long as the top of the ce2 just sits in the top plug to make a leak proof seal your right.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The ce2 is seated in the plug, it just sits higher in the large tank than the smaller tank. Curious if they are all like that. It seems to be fine..... No leaks. This thing is built like a brick ..ithouse.

I read somewhere jon shortened them a tad and it helped the draw or vape amount maybe thats why it sits higher?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboyusmc View Post
    DIY's are almost done. I just have to do the finish work after work tomorrow, and re-size the tanks. They are the black delrin again. I didn't get a chance to order the colored material. I found the material that Cherryvapes uses for their drip tips, but I can't get it any bigger than 3/4". ksmith, I'll post some pics when they are complete. You probably won't see the difference, but I added 1/8" to the height, and I also added 1/16" to the overall height of the clear tubing on the maxi tanks. This should expose just a little more of the wick. I've got a mini that I did like that, and it vapes like a chimney. I REALLY like the mini tank.
    Here ... knew i read it somewhere although increased length..

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Here's what it looks like.

You could drive a truck over this thing. Of the 3 Tanks I've bought this is by far the best quality. I'll be keeping an eye out for anything else John makes. I also ordered another........I can't just have one.

It is a thing of beauty aint it. Jonboy seems to be a really good bloke too.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mini jonboyusmc tank is working to perfection!!! No leaks whatsoever, no matter how hard I try... Using it on my glv2 mini and even slapped the badboy on my Darwin, I used a ce2 at 3.0ohm rev 4 and this thing toots like a champ!! Thanks again jonboyusmc for this great product!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Agreed, john boy's tank is top notch and super durable. No complaints at all.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Received, built, vaped. Simple kit to build, excellent craftsmanship, and a speedy transaction. What more can you ask for? I've been around the vaping block for a few, if you are looking for a tank, grab one.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks everyone. I tried my best to give a really good product at a fair price. I've been vaping my stainless tank with a stainless steel mesh wick and a 2.2 ohm coil I wound. WOW!!!! is all I can say. Unbelievable taste and vapor production. I found that if you cut off the small inner ring on the silicone cup, that it will help get rid of any "off" taste. The little lip on there actually contacts the coil and can give you a funky taste. Mine tasted like soap until I trimmed it off. Now its 100% juice flavor, no hint of wick or silicone taste. I'm loving this thing.
    Dustydragon likes this.