Like Tree95410Likes

Thread: JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jonboyusmc View Post
    Everyone should have gotten their delivery conf e-mails. Check your spam filters if you haven't already. If you still didn't get one, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it for you. I'm not feeling much better, but I owe people for what they paid for. First pieces of material for the next batch showed up yesterday. Lot's of tie-dye tanks and a couple of glow in the dark tanks too.
    Yes!!! Tie dye. Soo exciting. I can't wait.

Hope you get to feeling better, boss. Get lots of rest. I'm kind of opposed to taking pills so when my sinuses start acting up, I use a mix of hot water, lemon juice and cayenne powder.. Works like a charm. Hot tea, especially darker teas, help with the stuffiness. I swear by Emergen-C or some Vitamin C as ascorbic acid thrown into some orange juice.

If you REALLY want to get rid of the sinus aches for awhile, go out for Thai food and order your meal as hot as you can. My favorite Thai place, Bon Appe Thai, does theirs on a 5 point scale. Therefore, I always ask for a 7. Even if I didn't know I was stuffy, it's suddenly like I'm really breathing for the first time ever.

I'm impressed that you sent out all the shipping confs already. You go, boss!
    Last edited by SummerDawn; 01-31-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Everyone should have gotten their delivery conf e-mails. Check your spam filters if you haven't already. If you still didn't get one, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it for you. I'm not feeling much better, but I owe people for what they paid for. First pieces of material for the next batch showed up yesterday. Lot's of tie-dye tanks and a couple of glow in the dark tanks too.

Jon... We WANT you to take care of yourself! Please do
    Wolf, Grammie, tyleris12 and 2 others like this.

Vape~A~Licious Juice... So many yummy flavors...
    too few tanks & cartos! What is a girl to do?

Absinthe Minded Diva! Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Take care of yourself Jon - I am sure everyone here would say your health is much more important than us getting our tanks.

Last TC take - 12/14/12

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We all wish you a speedy recovery, Jon. Take care... Tye Dye and Glow in the dark tanks sound awesome by the way... :-)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

Hi there Corps! Love the avatar pain! It giggled me! Hope you're all having a great Tuesday. Take care of yourself Jon!
    Malikahs Friend likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I just ordered the rest of the next batches material. All I can say is, get ready to be blown away. New Lavalamp and PearlSwirl materials in this batch, along with the tie-dye and glow in the dark. This should be an "interesting" batch.
    Grammie, BIG BLUE, Ma'am and 15 others like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered the rest of the next batches material. All I can say is, get ready to be blown away. New Lavalamp and PearlSwirl materials in this batch, along with the tie-dye and glow in the dark. This should be an "interesting" batch.
    Jon, I can't wait to see the pics they sound great!

ECF Veteran

this is going to be awesome!

Feel better Jon.

The Grip------------Red Sky Mods------------Provarian
    ------------------Copper Creek Juice----------------------

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post
    Yes!!! Tie dye. Soo exciting. I can't wait.

Hope you get to feeling better, boss. Get lots of rest. I'm kind of opposed to taking pills so when my sinuses start acting up, I use a mix of hot water, lemon juice and cayenne powder.. Works like a charm. Hot tea, especially darker teas, help with the stuffiness. I swear by Emergen-C or some Vitamin C as ascorbic acid thrown into some orange juice.

If you REALLY want to get rid of the sinus aches for awhile, go out for Thai food and order your meal as hot as you can. My favorite Thai place, Bon Appe Thai, does theirs on a 5 point scale. Therefore, I always ask for a 7. Even if I didn't know I was stuffy, it's suddenly like I'm really breathing for the first time ever.

I'm impressed that you sent out all the shipping confs already. You go, boss!
    +1 for the Thai food remedy

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
    SummerDawn likes this.
    Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE