JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks - Page 5513
Like Tree95410Likes

Thread: JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning Ty. Hope you start to feel better soon.
    Last edited by BIG BLUE; 02-24-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    tyleris12 likes this.

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    but only you can feel the true warmth".

ECF Veteran

Hi Ty! Hope you are well.
    BIG BLUE and tyleris12 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Sandy! Hope you start feeling better too. I have to put in mandatory OT this weekend, so I'm gonna log in after the sale tomorrow night... on my day off it's starting to get old. They need to hire people already.
    Last edited by pringles13; 02-24-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    BIG BLUE, tyleris12 and nogrin like this.

ECF Veteran

pringles you too? I have for 8 weeks and have 4 more weeks left. I lucked out I get Friday nights off. And I hear you IT"S GETTING OLD!!!
    nogrin likes this.

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    but only you can feel the true warmth".

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good Morning of the sale Day!
    Hope everyone has a great day. I am on the mend a bit, thanks be to God, Prayers for Lowboy continue, any news since he picked up granddaughter? I am behind so badly I will never catch up.

I have a question and pray I can get a confirmed answer.
    If one were to make first 2 choices as regular Lavas and third choice "ANY" would the Boss NOT give yo a stone or wood or glow one as an "ANY" feeling yo could not/did not want to pay the extra money? In my head "ANY" means.............I will take anything you have to sell me. He may take it otherwise.
    Should I write "Any you have for sale?"

OH MY,,,,,the health has not been great these past 2 weeks, the site is changed and I am nervous .LOOK, at the time, I did not sleep! ACK! I would be proud to own any one of these, they are all so beautiful! The best of the best in this sale IMHO
    RIMP, tyleris12, cyndi and 1 others like this.
    Being nice doesn't cost a thing,being rude can cost you eternity and it does nothing but make you miserable. SMILE,it cures a lot!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead

ECF Veteran

bonniegirl, i think you can specify "Any $45 tank" if you didn't want one of the $55 tanks.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No, it is the opposite, I am asking for 45.00 tanks for choice one and two but do not want him to think I would not want the 100.00 one (if there were one) I really mean "ANY" when I say any, I want to know if Boss will know that or should I say I will take any tank at any price.
    Being nice doesn't cost a thing,being rude can cost you eternity and it does nothing but make you miserable. SMILE,it cures a lot!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead

ECF Veteran

Ah, i see... i would think "any" would mean he would choose one that is still available, regardless of the price. I'm not totally sure about this, so someone who is more familiar with how he chooses should answer this for you. Sorry, i'm not very helpful!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nogrin View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the dark green tank in the back row (4th from right) of the original picture of all of the tanks is a Parrot Bay that will be in the sale?
    I suspect the ming parrot bay may have more blue on the other side of it which would explain why it looked different in the original pictures. My only lava tank is a parrot bay ming which is almost entirely green. I'm hoping for the pawn to go with it this time. I really, really, really want that one, lol. All of the tanks are gorgeous this time though. I wish I could have every one of the lavalamps and the canadian sunset and the abalone and the chocolate mint, lol. I could go on and on.
    nogrin likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning, folks. Hope everyone had a great evening and has a great day today. There was an update from lowboy on IVC, it's looking like mother and child seem not to be in a life-threatening condition. That was good news and I know he is very relieved.

Sale night tonight, I'm ready to go!
    laurel099 likes this.