JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks - Page 5619
Like Tree95410Likes

Thread: JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Good evening Pain!!

Thanks for that info Tyb. It looks too hard right now. Maybe I"ll try tomorrow.
    "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition , and not upon our circumstances"

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey guys....a little slow around here.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tybin View Post
    now, i just wanna get rid off all of those like notifications
    Go into settings. On the left hand side click on General Settings. At the very bottom you can disable Like notifications by clicking on the True button.
    tybin likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Evening Lavacorps. Well if not for bad luck I would have no luck at all. I am so glad this week is done. Go to work this afternoon and go to get out of my truck and my back pops out. So after a ride in the Ambulance to the hospital (the one I send to everyone else LOL) and some good drugs I'm back home in lala land. Looks like I have three days off and let the muscle relaxers do there job. They say God only gives you what you can handle. Well I wish he would just liten up just a little bit.

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    but only you can feel the true warmth".

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I almost hate to admit this, but I finally filled up and vaped off my LavaTank today! My first time using Boge cartos.

All I can say is FANTASTIC! The Boge hits better than the SmokTech DCCs I have been using in tanks.

Thanks Jon again for the tank! I can't wait to get more in my collection and then I will give away all the DCTs is have!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk
    RIMP, tyleris12 and catcat like this.

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

hi blue. that sucks. wolf i try that all the time and it doesn't hold. here, let's test yours [QUOTElue=Wolf;5538653]Go into settings. On the left hand side click on General Settings. At the very bottom you can disable Like notifications by clicking on the True button.[/QUOTE]

ECF Veteran

Good Morning LavaCorps!

At least most of those annoying buttons are gone and my page actually doesn't take an hour to load this morning...but I have to say I refuse to download a bunch of stuff (adblocker, etc) just to make ECF work better for me. Just my opinion of course and Tyb knows I love her, so no offense intended at all...just upsets me when we can't even get a fair warning when some upgrade is going to happen here...you'd think a simple post stating "upgrades to be done this evening, please bare with us while we work out any bugs that may occur from this...etc" wouldn't be too much to ask for, but.....

Anyways, Blue, sure hope your back starts feeling better soon!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!! Only 20 more days till VapeBash and lots of awesome looking Lava tanks!!!!!!!!

Pain, hope you, r3, and anyone else who's evening it is, had a good relaxing day!!!!
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Good morning! Is there an easier way guiding me to getting rid of the tweet and stuff that show up on my post? I need something like.
    step 1______
    step 2______

Sorry. I don't know why I have such a hard time with this type of stuff. Thank goodness I already have a job or I'd be in serious trouble, I think.
    RIMP and tyleris12 like this.
    "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition , and not upon our circumstances"

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by catcat View Post
    Good morning! Is there an easier way guiding me to getting rid of the tweet and stuff that show up on my post? I need something like.
    step 1______
    step 2______

Sorry. I don't know why I have such a hard time with this type of stuff. Thank goodness I already have a job or I'd be in serious trouble, I think.
    Good Morning Cat , those buttons only show up on your post when you first post. If you click on another thread and then come back and look, they won't be there...unless you are the first post on a new page.

As for the adblocker...I can't help you there, because I will not download it on my laptop. I don't need it for anywhere else I go on my computer, so why do it just for ECF? It's not like it will matter on sale nights anymore anyways, right? SO I honestly wouldn't worry about it hon!!
    Slot-Tech likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Okay, thanks Ty. I see it disappeared from my post. I won't worry about it.
    tyleris12 likes this.