Like Tree425209Likes

Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

  1. #20431
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Cool, I remember you calling out for that one.... Gratz on getting it in the end

  2. #20432
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
    Posts
    14,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassyFreddy View Post
    We'll have a booth with our artsy creations there. I'll be showing Vases and other hollow forms, James and Nadja will have collaborations of glass and metal as well as their independent works
    RIGHT ON,,,,,, I'm gonna head up for this Glassfest for the weekend Freddy, Looked at the schedule and it looks like one dam fun time with lots to do and see,,,,, would be cool if a bunch of the TrippyTip Family could all show up for a small Little vapeGlass gathering Be awful fun to meet some of the Tipsters, especially you and Bert

  3. #20433
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Starlight682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    thanks so much delilah love it !!!!!!!!!!
    Delilah718 and BluSwatch like this.


  4. #20434
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
    Posts
    14,440

    Default

    Brutus, that's the ultimate Buckeye Trippy Grip Tip,,, for your Grip Mod of course

  5. #20435
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Kami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland, TX
    Posts
    4,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odium View Post
    Now testicle jokes and the stupidity of men! I'm not trying to be mean but do you hate us, Kami? Do you hate men?
    No....I adore some men..... I just met a wonderful Canadian woman today and while we introduced ourselves, I mentioned I loved Hockey and had attended my first game this past year.... Well she taught me some stuff about Hockey history
    So I sorta ran with it
    Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.....Timothy Leary

  6. #20436
    Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
    RIGHT ON,,,,,, I'm gonna head up for this Glassfest for the weekend Freddy, Looked at the schedule and it looks like one dam fun time with lots to do and see,,,,, would be cool if a bunch of the TrippyTip Family could all show up for a small Little vapeGlass gathering Be awful fun to meet some of the Tipsters, especially you and Bert
    Well Bert and I have discussed that option and we'll revisit it in late April. Perhaps we'll both be there. I look forward to meeting some of you tho, that! would be great

  7. #20437
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    No....I adore some men..... I just met a wonderful Canadian woman today and while we introduced ourselves, I mentioned I loved Hockey and had attended my first game this past year.... Well she taught me some stuff about Hockey history
    So I sorta ran with it
    Ah.... It was mostly asked as a complete joke but I had begun to worry about you just a tad after all the enjoyment you often express attaining, in the act of lopping off testicles

  8. #20438
    Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    BluSwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    17,883

    Default

    Evening Tripsters - how goes it?


    Bert - is the poll gonna go up Sunday for the Stache Pictures?
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

  9. #20439
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Delilah718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight682 View Post
    thanks so much delilah love it !!!!!!!!!!
    star, did you save the avi to your computer and upload it? It got smaller ???
    Starlight682 likes this.

  10. #20440
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Starlight682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah718 View Post
    star, did you save the avi to your computer and upload it? It got smaller ???
    yes i did

    i think i fixed it how does it look now ?
    Odium and BluSwatch like this.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •