Art Glass Drip Tips - Page 2122
Like Tree425209Likes

Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bert1983 View Post
    So here are the pics of what I was working on today for the sale after the upcoming sale. I still plan on posting the pics for tomorrow's sale as soon as they are cropped.

^^ "Slimey Pink Alien Flamingo" under U.V.
    Pictures don't do the u.v. effect justice.

^Same TrippyTip under normal light

^^^Group Shot

^^^^Freshly "slotted"

Sent from my phone with Tapatalk...please excuse any errors.

Wow Bert These are out of the park!!!!!!!!! It truly is a thrill to see what you come up with, with that reactive glass!!!!! And mixing in some of the Alien Tech well that is a color trip just thinking about it!!!! Awesome truly Awesome!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can't wait. I'm so excited! This will be my first "real" trippy tip sale. I bought a couple at the last sale but it was just a couple that were left when I woke up in the morning and saw there were still some left. Both my hubby and I have become obsessed with these. They are just so cool. Love 'em! Any idea what time the sale will be? I'm on the east coast so if it's at like 8pm that's 11pm my time and I have to get up at 5am everyday so I'm hopin' I can get one kinda early. What time do the sales usually happen? Are they always all night like that last one was? I might just have to sleep in the living room tonight so I have access to my computer. I want a donut sooooo bad, I may just have to go without sleep tonight. I have 2 toddlers and a 5 month old, so sleep is already lacking. What's one more night of not getting sleep, right?
    Yeaeeay! I'm just so excited. Nothing to do with cigarettes ever did this for me. There are some really cool trippy tips going up that I just have to have. Talk to you all tonight!
    Last edited by Karla Lyle; 03-31-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by olwildbill View Post
    Mornin Hz know you'll be peeking in and I won't be here until later, if your workin or not have a Good day Darlin'!!
    Mornin hun! Taking today and tomorrow off.
    Those stands sound crazy good fun. I have talked to a couple people about making a case for me-I just haven't finished my part. I need more time in each day to get everything done-LOL
    Such nice tip choices everyone has for the sale. This one is VERY NICE and on my List!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Heya Triipyville........
    Ohhhh.... A sale ....and I find myself without the ether resources to join in the fun......
    So Blu..... Get two.... I'll share
    Bill...........Get two.....I'll share
    Ferris.......Snatch any one.....I'll make it with a trains guys time?..... Er WORTH a trains guys time
    Vintage, Hz, Matt, Brutus ......think of me ....LOL.... Not like that Brutus
    And then she wakes up

I wish you all the best of luck...... Happy Tipster Tips

P.S.
    GOOD MORNING
    Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.....Timothy Leary

Drumming Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Trippy mail!! Yeee haaaa!!

ECF Veteran

I see a lot more donuts in the group picture. Will all those be up for sale? I didn't see them in the thread with closeups of all the trippy tips. Will there be more for sale than just the ones in the closeups?
    FeistyAlice and Delilah718 like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Kami, I am off to bed but will try and get up in time for the sale. It will be a guessing game when it will be downunder.
    Delilah718 likes this.

Go go, RevolutionV2, Provari & Mini, Phidias,Mini Lt, Sneaky Pete,Boggermen, Wildmen Mods, Minxy,Shan Mods',grip.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Karla Lyle View Post
    I see a lot more donuts in the group picture. Will all those be up for sale? I didn't see them in the thread with closeups of all the trippy tips. Will there be more for sale than just the ones in the closeups?
    Karla The pictures with the Donuts, Bert said those were what he was working on last night. Those he said were coming up in a sale, but not this next sale. He posted the close ups of what is the next sale. I hope this helps!

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Oh man I'm so excited! Only six more hours till I'm off work! I've got my fingers crossed that i'll pick up a good one

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have to say I'm hoping the sale is really early like in the next hour or really late like 1am EST. I will be chopping four pickup loads of branches into kindling and burning off the last of the accumulating brush from around the property.

Saturday nights we take my Mom out for a nice dinner. My Father passed a few years back so we built two homes under one roof to make her care alot less complicated. She's 79 and still likes to go out and see her favotite boys every Saturday night. That would be Jim and Mark. Jim Beam with dinner and Maker's Mark after.

Either way she going' out for a good meal and a couple of drinks. Then she'll get tucked in at her place and hopefully the sale will not be over. I can't complain, I'm already accumulating some awesome examples of these lovely pieces of art. Good luck to all. Brew
    Last edited by Brew1961; 03-31-2012 at 03:07 PM.