Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Night to those going to bed.....
    Delilah718 likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HzG8rGrl View Post
    That is not listed as an i06, so it does not allow the flavor that the i06 allows. Dangit blu, if ya wanted to try one-I wish you woulda asked me before I let the lr ones go. Now I feel like crapolla. As soon I get some more, I'll send a real i06 your way

ETA: Dinner was nom nom
    Hz no need for you to feel like Crapolla for sending me the LRs I'll send the 1.8 to Blu Monday morning I'm sending her some e-juice anyway. Thanks
    Delilah718 likes this.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

your adding a vi to the name, it isnt vivivi it is vivi and it doesnt stand for Roman numerals anyways, So
    Delilah718 likes this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Quote Originally Posted by willowize View Post
    Hi all, finally home and seeing all the talk about the i06's. Does anyone know where I can get some. I finally got paid and I so wanted to get some but I still see Ikenvape site doesn't have em. Think I want one for a 5 volt I have and one or two for my lava's when they get to me. So on VV is the 1.5 best? I figured 2.5 for the 5 volt right?
    Willow, I think Issac has them and he is currently waiting for his new CC Processing Co to be set up, hang tight for just a LiL Bit
    willowize and Delilah718 like this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

night blu and all who are going nite!
    Delilah718 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
    Willow, I think Issac has them and he is currently waiting for his new CC Processing Co to be set up, hang tight for just a LiL Bit
    Ok, np. Please let me know when Issac is up n running. I don't wanta miss out on em.
    Delilah718 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by willowize View Post
    Ok, np. Please let me know when Issac is up n running. I don't wanta miss out on em.
    He said it was the biggest i06 Atty order ever placed so I think you should be OK, If you use Tweeter its a good place to keep an eye on whats going on as he tweets updates
    willowize and Delilah718 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Well, Bonnie would LOVE a donut and or a peanut and loves the dichroic and the frit. I have enough green and just bought a pink. Would love a multi color or blue or red or any! I need a 306 addy and would like a i06 as I have not tried that beast and am a drip.......ahem.........a dripper at heart! I can afford two atm unless someone wants to barter for my goods.Got plenty of goods. Anyone that can or will help is appreciated and is awesome sauce. I really love them all. I have a pillar, a flat round and
    and don't care for the tiny ones, I like a big one in my mouth. *you filthy girl, how dare you* Shut up gutter brain, I am talking about drip tips, trippy tips FFS! *you are a drip alright!* Stay out of this will you? I also am very flexible with my choices, I would appreciate any thing you can pick up for me!*That is horrid, simply horrid picking up like that, sight unseen and no protection either and right in the open!* Shut up you filthy mouth thing you! Go away and leave me to my vices! *God knows you have vices* Bert, please stop drinking beers and talking glass and oringing to get this undesirable out of your thread.......PLEASE?

Thank you to anyone that can help. Sorry for the rude interruptions

Good night Trippyville folks, sleep well and hopefully pics will be available before I leave tomorrow.
    Being nice doesn't cost a thing,being rude can cost you eternity and it does nothing but make you miserable. SMILE,it cures a lot!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.Margaret Mead

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blu, if you PM me your address, I'll mail you a real Iken i06. Hz just sent me 3 of them- they are 1.8ohms.
    Delilah718 and Della Cirque like this.

REO Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good evening my Trippy clan

VVW Reo "Blaze", VVG Reo "Bling", Sexy 18490 Woodvil "Ebony", a Reo Mini,
    & a Reo Mini 2.0 all w/RM2's and Trippy Tips = Vaping Bliss