Like Tree425209Likes

Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Could someone find a pic 0527? I think it was blue ... and tall .... who knows though. LOL

I don't see #s on the pics, and didn't get a Tipped Off ...
    willowize and Delilah718 like this.
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BluSwatch View Post
    Could someone find a pic 0527? I think it was blue ... and tall .... who knows though. LOL

I don't see #s on the pics, and didn't get a Tipped Off ...
    your wish is my command my lady.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ooo, thanks Main! That looks nice and tall, eh? I went for alot of pillars, but they went fast. These tall "bulbs" are the same to me ....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ooo, thanks Main! That looks nice and tall, eh? I went for alot of pillars, but they went fast. These tall "bulbs" are the same to me ....
    she's gorgeous blu. congrats!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Main ... I saw all the flatmouths, but the shape isn't comfortable for me. I love me some tall pillars .... now bulbs too!

Man, if Bert does ever do the custom thing, I just want to ask for like a 2 inch pillar .....

Supplier Offline - Manufacturer for Supplier ECF Veteran AmberB's Avatar

This pretty baby should be coming to me in the mail this week! Not sure what kind of tip it will need though!

e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?s=c2831738e59e04e581ef974f804a6a94&attachmentid=94512&d=1335197166" id="attachment94512" rel="Lightbox_5893914" >Art Glass Drip Tips-sabertouchcolor.jpg

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Man, if Bert does ever do the custom thing, I just want to ask for like a 2 inch pillar .....

That would be one giant tip but as long as it was kept relatively thin it could be really cool

Supplier Offline - Manufacturer for Supplier ECF Veteran AmberB's Avatar

Maybe I need to try to get a trade for something sparkly....

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Main - thanks for forwarding the tipped off, but where are you finding the #s? I can't see any ....

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by westamyx View Post
    Even though I have a gifted donut, my only one, I've never tried for one. One, but not limited to, reason is that by the time my page loads, for first go round, every sale, there aren't any or there are one or two, and I assume those are either in process of being purchased (probably in several carts already) or they are "glitched." (There was one Purple Haze that stayed "glitched" for most, if not the whole sale. And yes I tried for it, several times but it got dumped each time. I got one on my first round, first purchase. We, DH and I, have six Purple REOs and two Red REOs, that would love to sport Purple Haze TTs. As it is Purple/Red donut is the only TT, so far, that is a perfect match for eight Purple and Red REOs. The Purple Haze Helix, will be the second, only, that will be a perfect match for those REOs, hence some of our REOs having to share DTs. We have several purple and red Mini REOs so the smaller the better other shaped will be better on them.)

Second reason, but not limited to, that I don't try for a donut, is that it's end is not flat or helix, and therefore not the most comfortable shape for me.

Third reason, but not limited to, is that the donuts are not as carry out and about friendly. (Yes, all of my REOs, in collection, are used and carried out and about, just as all TTs are. Okay, not for rough situations but life on the "ranch" is rougher and wilder than virtually all trips "out and about.") (I did get one REO designated as DH's travel REO after he left an early edition REO in a rental car. He flies out of town weekly and rents a car from same place so, after time, the REO did show up at front desk. That was partly due to luck.)

Fourth reason, but not limited to, donuts aren't as attractive on my Mini sized REOs, metal and wood. And we use mostly REOs. (Purple Red Donut graces, and is shared among four Purple REO Grands, all different runs, anodizers and different millers over time {I am a collector}, and one Red REO Grand.)

Fifth reason, but not limited to, I'm not as excited nor obsessed with having one of only a few, of something, as others are. Actually, every singe Trippy Tip is "one of a kind."

So I'm one of maybe a few people who is perfectly happy having only one donut and as I was having none before my friend so generously gifted one to me. It is made so very special, though, by the thoughts and love that were behind the gift. Just as I cherish the person who gave it to me, I would cherish a Buddy tip, if that was what he so lovingly and thoughtfully sent as a surprise.

I want to add that I do think the donuts are very special, beautiful, unique...... etc., etc., and I can appreciate peoples' strong desire to have one but I would have never stressed myself out to obtain one. I don't do "melt downs" over anything. Maybe that's my problem. There are so many other better reason to have "melt downs," if one is prone to that.

Feisty Alice
    I've never tried for one myself as of yet.....I know in time I will as I would think Bert will be offering more of them and regardless of which I eventually get their alll beauties and unique as are all the Trippys and as you said.....one of a kind.....thanks for posting your thoughts....
    510-T, Ego-T, Lava Tube, Darwin x2 , Reo Grand x2 , Buzz Pro, Saber Touch VV HP, Altoids VV Tin Mod by Cage, Garry Dibley M&S VV Tin Mod, Line V2, SS GGTS w/UFS V2, Ody V2, Penelope, Proteus (#1926), iHybrid 9/11 TRIBUTE EDITION (2012), ZAtty Pro, Reo Woodvil, MCM #53