Art Glass Drip Tips - Page 3033
Like Tree425209Likes

Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adcurti View Post
    This pretty baby should be coming to me in the mail this week! Not sure what kind of tip it will need though!

Attachment 94512
    I really enjoyed mine and I think you'll like the touch button.....congratulations!! She is lovely....
    510-T, Ego-T, Lava Tube, Darwin x2 , Reo Grand x2 , Buzz Pro, Saber Touch VV HP, Altoids VV Tin Mod by Cage, Garry Dibley M&S VV Tin Mod, Line V2, SS GGTS w/UFS V2, Ody V2, Penelope, Proteus (#1926), iHybrid 9/11 TRIBUTE EDITION (2012), ZAtty Pro, Reo Woodvil, MCM #53

Supplier Offline - Manufacturer for Supplier ECF Veteran AmberB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    I really enjoyed mine and I think you'll like the touch button.....congratulations!! She is lovely....
    I got the VV version and plan on ordering the PT adapter for it as soon as I figure out what vapermoon calls this cap style. LOL! Man I hope it holds voltage well.

REOnaut Forever Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got one glow TT at 6:48 Mountain Time and the other at 7:00 mountain time; long, long after the frenzy.

My first purchase, first choice, was at 6:37, a Purple Haze Helix (the one that looks to be the reddest) and some PH hung around a bit longer. That's quite a few minutes after the sale opened.

Last TT purchase, Caramel Swirl Helix, was 7:05 MT and that was after doing a purchase of brushes, and o-rings separate from any TT purchase. I was shocked that that one was still there. Maybe because it isn't "fancy" enough but it is going to be gorgeous on WOOD mods.

I had, at the very least, ten "dumps from cart" along the way. I think the Mike's Hard Lemonade Light, with a dash of "intended for atty/carto cleaning" and increased Throat Hit, PGA=Pure Grain Alcohol, made even getting things "dumped from cart" more fun. Feisty Alice so enjoys challenges.

My DSL is on the slow end, too, and cuts on and off, for fractions of seconds, constantly. Our DSL can't even keep up with our computers. Know this by metering connection while streaming and watching what normally is buffering but not so with streaming without a designated program. I feel extremely lucky to even have DSL. Many YouTube videos "spin" on our fastest dual/quad core computers with loads of fast memory.

Just saying... Feisty Alice

[edit}Our oldish copper lines run underground, under gravel driveway, for 1/4 mile, from pole at street end, and have been severed and patched numerous times in 26 years.
    Last edited by FeistyAlice; 04-23-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Yes, women do suffer from PMS; Patriarchy, Misogyny, and Sexism.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by readmermaid View Post
    Good Morning, all,

Hope everyone is recovering from their Trippy Sale Night hangovers.

A special "Thanks" to Della for working hard to get me two (Purple Haze Flatmouth & Retro Carnival Flatmouth) perfectly lovely tips while I was out earning the (attempted) donuts.

Wish I wasn't so incompetent with photo posting. Aack.

Congrats to all. Bet you feel just like me - the most important question is - When is the next sale? LOL.
    Here ya go readmermaid...these are yours

Last edited by Della Cirque; 04-24-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: i am stupid

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

darn double post!
    Delilah718 likes this.

The kick just got here! Slapped it in the bolt with a half dead battery and tested out of curiosity and under load it is running the full 10 watts! YAY! It's pretty tight in the bolt even with the second extender though. Wonder if there's anything I can do? Smoosh the bottom spring a little maybe? It's a little tight in there with one extender and the battery that's intended for it too, so maybe it's meant to be. Don't want it to bust my kick though.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Della,

Thanks so much for both posting and purchasing. Just sent you a PM. I actually take really good photos but am an absolute idiot about how to move things around on the computer.

Aren't they gorgeous, ya'll? I couldn't be more pleased. Much gratitude! We Trippy folk are a pretty fine bunch, huh?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    . But the "art" world is totally different than the business world. If you walk into an art gallery and there are twenty people wanting to buy a one-of-a-kind art piece, what do you think would happen?
    Well, in that case, they would probably hold an auction, no?

Quote Originally Posted by KillFace View Post
    Well, in that case, they would probably hold an auction, no?
    No necessarily. I paint and draw. Some of my pieces sell in the 4 digit range. The galleries I deal with sell to the first person that walks in and hands them the cash, unless it is otherwise stated to be an auction.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good afternoon Trippyville!!!!! I had the weirdest morning! It is a good thing I hit the hay early last night! I came to work early as usual, (my promotion interview was happening at 9am) while visiting with a coworker in her office, I turned to leave and made it to the doorway, when all of a sudden I went to take a step, and my ankle just completely quit working, twist pop and down on the floor I went! Once righted the pain was so (and still is so intense) and the ankle is very swollen even after the icebag from the employee fridge. But I made it to the interview which seemed to go suprisingly fantastic. I walked out of it feeling like superwoman, thinking if I can answer all of those questions so well and be in such intense pain I can do anything!!! Won't know till the end of the week the results. But I am so glad it is over, now if 5pm would just get here so I can take my poor ankle home and put it up!

How is everyone after the sale yesterday???? I have read the pages back. I just feel so lucky that we have Bert and Freddy who supply us with lovely choices so we can vape in glass perfection!!! I sure hope that they do not find us an overwhelming bunch, I would never want Trippyville to become a ghost town.