Art Glass Drip Tips - Page 3119
Like Tree425209Likes

Thread: Art Glass Drip Tips

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Cyclin is correct Odi............photographs would be required
    Not this previous valentines but the valentines before it I actually did create photos like that for one girl! They still exist but I ain't showing them to no one lmao

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Afternoon Tripsters!! Congrats to everyone who got their Trippys today

I had a blast hanging out with Bert, Beata and Freddy last night! Thank you so much to Beata and Bert for having me over- I really enjoyed meeting each of you & spending time talking about vaping and Trippy Tips!! .

Get excited Tripsters, Bert and Freddy have some amazing new goodies heading our way during this next sale!! I'm so exited to see the finished products!!

A couple months ago, after my first Trippy Tip sale, I had a dream about a honeycomb donut (I'd never even seen a honeycomb or a donut). Well, last night in Bert's studio, my dream came true & not only did I get to see a honeycomb donut, but I got to see Bert make a honeycomb donut!! And a super funky honeycomb donut at that, like nothing i'd ever imagined. Wow, I am absolutely floored at the magic he can perform with that torch!

I had so much fun that it wasn't until I was driving home that I realized I hadn't even opened the envelope containing my Trippys from last sale- which was the reason i had gone over to Bert's in the first place... So, I had to pull over and tear open the envelope to gaze at my new prettys!! I will post some pictures later this evening...

Sorry for the wall of text... I just had to share with you all!!
    Last edited by katester; 04-27-2012 at 05:03 PM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BluSwatch View Post
    Pictures??? I got back right on time!
    I'm locking up the alcohol
    Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.....Timothy Leary

Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Kami - millimeters??? Better be talking at least in the centi or deci range or I ain't impressed ....
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Cyclin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluSwatch View Post
    Kami - millimeters??? Better be talking at least in the centi or deci range or I ain't impressed ....
    In standard measurements (yes yes I know it is only the standard in country, but neverless is called standard measurements) its is roughly 7.87 inches
    willowize, Delilah718 and Kami like this.
    If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by katester View Post
    Afternoon Tripsters!! Congrats to everyone who got their Trippys today

I had a blast hanging out with Bert, Beata and Freddy last night! Thank you so much to Beata and Bert for having me over- I really enjoyed meeting each of you & spending time talking about vaping and Trippy Tips!! .

Get excited Tripsters, Bert and Freddu have some amazing new goodies heading our way during this next sale!! I'm so exited to see the finished products!!

A couple months ago, after my first Trippy Tip sale, I had a dream about a honeycomb donut (I'd never even seen a honeycomb or a donut). Well, last night in Bert's studio, my dream came true & not only did I get to see a honeycomb donut, but I got to see Bert make a honeycomb donut!! And a super funky honeycomb donut at that, like nothing i'd ever imagined. Wow, I am absolutely floored at the magic he can perform with that torch!

I had so much fun that it wasn't until I was driving home that I realized I hadn't even opened the envelope containing my Trippys from last sale- which was the reason i had gone over to Bert's in the first place... So, I had to pull over and tear open the envelope to gaze at my new prettys!! I will post some pictures later this evening...

Sorry for the wall of text... I just had to share with you all!!
    Tell us more!
    willowize and Delilah718 like this.

ECF Veteran

honeycomb............honeycomb donut............... honeycomb donut!! .........honeycomb donut ................
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm honey
    Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.....Timothy Leary

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blah blah blah ....honeycomb donut ....... blah blah...... honeycomb donut......blah blah blah..... honeycomb donut.... blah ....blah blah ..... a super funky honeycomb donut!!!!
    REALLY?????

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wow... just got caught up a bit, still wiping tears of laughter off my keyboard from odi and cyclin!!! sooo pumped for this sale, this is my first one... im in for quite a show huh? anyone have any tips on scoring a tip? hahaha i made a pun!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

biker - stay away from the honeycomb donuts ..... for your own safety ....

just kidding. LOL