Mark-T Infinity Atomizer - Page 36
Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Mark-T Infinity Atomizer

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton63841 View Post
    @Stownz

Honestly, I don't think I could EVER recreate the taste that I get from KBV Joose. I know my abilities. I am good at building on previous knowledge. Give me a mod and a month, I will come up with a way to make it more impressive. Give me the recipe to a joose, and I have no doubt, I could make it better. Coming up with my own stuff though, not my thing LOL. I will probably do DIY at some point, but I am not there yet, and to be honest, once I have a UFS, a good rebuildable atty or 2, and a backup Provari, I can't justify having all the tons of other mods. My hardware needs will be met.

I LOVE Rebuildable atomizers. I am buying a UFS first, because it fulfills a specific need, and as long as I don't cut it apart for the connector, an atomizer lasts me like 3 months before I get tired of using the same one and throw it away. However I also have budgeted one of Scubabatdans DSU atomizers. That is a very limited run when it happens, and there may not be a second run, which is why it has to come before the Mark-T.
    You don't have to match the taste of whatever juice your vaping now. There is a better one out there, but there are two ways to try to find it:
    1)Hope some vendor comes up with the mix, keeps it in stock, and you stumble upon it in your mass "New Flavor Finder" searches. Vendors fill a niche, and it is a generic one.

2) Start DIY, mixing and matching until you find that special "Dalton Mix" that just rocks your world. Then you refine that mix into something absolutely perfect, flawless and heavenly. Your reward for all your hard work is a vape you never imagined was possible that you make for next to nothing.

You may have found someting you enjoy vaping, and tastes great. But there is something out there that will be so good you triple your juice use and explore the joys of Vaping Nirvana. It becomes less about a nic substitute and becomes something much more enjoyable -- kinda like cigars.

can you tell me the name of the tank in the middle? and where i can buy one

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by kromo View Post
    can you tell me the name of the tank in the middle? and where i can buy one
    That is a Scubagen. They were a part of a limited edition coop ran in the modder section. It is a genisis atomizer with built in tank. The only way to get one is find it for sale in the Classifieds.

something impossible or near of that.
    i suppose

Ultra Member ECF Veteran eyebrook's Avatar

Silent is looking for a A2 bulli tank and has an unmade scubagen to swop go and talk to him here is the link
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ulli-a2-t.html
    Mini by Van

tks eyebrook
    donde estas en espana? es por erasmus?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hadn't even thought about the EQ. Oh yeah, you didn't suggest I look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton63841 View Post
    Okay, there ya go Wingapo. I KNOW I didn't send you running after the EQ... You can't blame me for that.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Wingapo View Post
    I hadn't even thought about the EQ. Oh yeah, you didn't suggest I look into it.
    I should find my posts from way back before it came out that it was gonna bomb...I totally called it.
    AlmightyGod likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Perhaps I did come across one of your postings then.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

The EQ didnt Bomb, it is almost ready to be Re-Released, there was a small problem with the connector leaking, and some other things that have been modified, I wouldnt call it a Bomb, there is still nothing on the market that has an electrical pump to feed the liquids, this was a brilliant idea and it will be coming back out very soon !
    rusty272 and Wingapo like this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA