Big Daddy Vapor - 5ml Dual Coil Tanks - Page 105
Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1190
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Big Daddy Vapor - 5ml Dual Coil Tanks

Super Member ECF Veteran Lady M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Mama View Post
    Lady M,
    John and I have warped our minds out thinking bout cha....and we both agree if you are getting a bunch of juice in your carto the SYM must have come out of the carto after you've pushed it down into the tank or somewhere within the time that your filling. It's happened to me, yet it was really quick when I knocked it out... I felt it happen and just put my finger on the top of the SYM to insure I wouldn't bump it again. And actually for us... and this is just a preference kinda thing... we like to loosen the tank from the carto, spin it around clockwise a bit, then take it off the mod to fill. We find it's a bit easier to hold in our hands.... like we show on our video's.
    Hope this makes sense and helps at the same time...
    little mama thanks to you and Big Daddy for your time please don't warp you mind In your Video that is how I have always filled my clear tanks works like a charm its when I do this with my Who's your Daddy little mama and Daddy Perhaps I'm not painting the picture right. When my tank needs filling I will make a video with my phone and Ill need to send that to a personal email. My phone shoots IN HD so it will be a large file. I love love your products please don't think other wise you make an awesome Product So I say GO TEAM BDV. I will head to your site and send a support note.
    Lil' Mama likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

this is a video where i go ovrer your tank and some problems that cab be answered through here
    BDV WYD tank review orocise - YouTube
    Lady M and kcblack3 like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran kcblack3's Avatar

After watching the video...you are for sure filling the tank too full. notice when you tilt the tank....all you see is a small air bubble...you have to be filling all the way up into the hole the carto goes through...the SYM is smaller than the carto...so when you push the carto up....voila!!...juice all over your hands.

Try to find your sweet spot on filling. Usually about 1/10th of an inch below the bottom of the cap. You should be able to see the bottom of the top cap through your window. Find the spot for you where no juice comes out the top when you push the carto through, but your tank is almost full. Getting it completely full will usually result in a bit of overspill.

We will definitely swap out one of your tanks for you if you want to. Just ship it back to us and we will send you a polished one out to you.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by CSpencer516 View Post
    this is a video where i go ovrer your tank and some problems that cab be answered through here
    BDV WYD tank review orocise - YouTube
    Lady M, silentt and Lil' Mama like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yup the SYM will definitely allow you to overfill a tank. I find it a super handy tool and it works well with all the tanks I have. But if you try to squeeze 6 mls into a 5ml tank you will end up with overflow. If your juice is going above the break point where the SYM begins its taper then you have filled to far. The tank and accessories I received from BDV work exactly as advertised and they do it with style, nice materials and a fair price point. Your willingness to help resolve user error is a testament to the value you see in your customer base. I wish you continued success and I will happily continue to support another US based company that gives us choices for our vaping needs.
    kcblack3 and Lil' Mama like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love this customer service. Whenever I get my financial situation repaired I'm ordering a polished WYD tank, It will look perfect on my GGTS.
    Lil' Mama likes this.

Quit smoking: 2-18-2011

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    near the winningest team in college football.

When will lil mama's be back in stock?
    Lil' Mama likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Lady M's Avatar

Ok I watched cspencer video and can see that is an over filling of the tank situation. That is also not what is going on with mine. Heading back to your web site to explain. Also my Avatar is now showing Chrome Provari v2 with Polished SS WYD little mama Black Chrome with BDV little mama and Satin with Pro cice WYD big Daddy.
    Last edited by Lady M; 03-17-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    Lil' Mama likes this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jerkstore View Post
    When will lil mama's be back in stock?
    Hoping by Tuesday for the SS Lil' Mama's. To be determined on the Lil' Mama Delrin but hopefully next week.
    Hope this helps...
    The_Jerkstore likes this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Sweet that sounds good..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady M View Post
    Ok I watched cspencer video and can see that is an over filling of the tank situation. That is also not what is going on with mine. Heading back to your web site to explain.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Talking First: I love you guys

I loved the call/voicemail you left me, i was passed out, didnt wake me up, and was so overwhelmed about how many hoops you jumped through to help me. i really really appreciate it! Problem has been solved. Just had to look through the little window
    Lil' Mama likes this.