Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Big Daddy Vapor - 5ml Dual Coil Tanks

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OK guys. I am SO CLOSE to pulling the trigger on a Lil Mamma. Here is my predicament. I want a tank exclusively for my cinnamon juices so I found that Big Daddy vapor offers pyrex and stainless steel tubing. I REALLY want the stainless caps with a pyrex tube. I read that it is not recommended(for obvious reasons) but is pretty much a guarantee that it WILL break against the stainless caps? Or if Im careful with it I should be fine? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nah,SS and pyrex don't mix too well.I had a pyrex tank(a different vendor) and as soon as I snapped in the cap a crack instantly appeared in the pyrex.Others might get 'em to work,I ain't even gonna try again.A stainless tube is your best bet,but ya can't see how much liquid is left.

I haz ur joose
    4/2000-2/2014

Moved On ECF Veteran

Understand your delima korova8...
    As we've entered the world of tanks, we've also entered an alternate universe... one of tolerances! LOL Everything on the tank is allowed a tolerance distance/span allowance from the poly tubes to our machinist that makes our caps. So although the delrin and SS is suppose to be the same dimensions... it's was obvious when we went to put a set of SS in the pyrex it wasn't going to go easy. Which is a good thing, and what we're looking for so nothing leaks. But NOT in the case of pyrex.
    We have recently changed our o-ring kit. We had some o-rings custom made to help with the issue of tolerance, but the #4 o-ring is for the outside to make it snugger in poly and SS tubes so it won't be a help in the pyrex. Sorry not a solution yet to make the SS work with pyrex. Simply because 1/2 of our stock on our very first order of pyrex showed up at our door broke...very, extremely, incredibly poor packaging. And we don't know if we are going to make another run of them. So in the mean time delrin should work, but it's not recommended to try the SS. Wish I could have a different answer for you. We could use some feedback on the pyrex though, so we can decide if were going to continue developing them.
    Sorry, but I hope this helps making your decision.

Lil' mama

Quote Originally Posted by korova8 View Post
    OK guys. I am SO CLOSE to pulling the trigger on a Lil Mamma. Here is my predicament. I want a tank exclusively for my cinnamon juices so I found that Big Daddy vapor offers pyrex and stainless steel tubing. I REALLY want the stainless caps with a pyrex tube. I read that it is not recommended(for obvious reasons) but is pretty much a guarantee that it WILL break against the stainless caps? Or if Im careful with it I should be fine? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lil' Mama; 11-21-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    MustangSallie likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Big Daddy was wispering in my ears yesterday("I feel lonly, get me Lil Mama"), and could not resist had to place an order for a Lil Mama SS caps kit and a extra drip tip
    Lil' Mama likes this.

ECF Veteran

Aziffel, Lil Mamma, I greatly appreciate the responses. Im going to take your word for it so last night I ordered a SS tank set along with a SS tube! Should look pretty slick on my satin Provari. I am totally stoked and cant wait to throw this tank on there. I also picked up some blueberry waffle juice that should work in the polycarbonate so I can show off the killer tank while being able to monitor my juice consumption. Thanks for the advice!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Yeah I totally get ya! Their so much better as a set. I like to vape root beer from madvapes in my Big Daddy, and I do a mix of 1/4 a tank of raspberry to a 1/2 tank of raspberry truffle in my lil mama.
    Hope all is good for you! It's nice to be back up and running here!

Quote Originally Posted by ARMYVAPR View Post
    Big Daddy was wispering in my ears yesterday("I feel lonly, get me Lil Mama"), and could not resist had to place an order for a Lil Mama SS caps kit and a extra drip tip

Moved On ECF Veteran

Korova8 Yeah, I do love my SS tube. Sometimes I put a juice I plan of vaping all day in it.... it's hard not to get an idea on how much juice ya go through in a day after awhile of vapin. Other times I just check it before I go out. And if I had more than a moment I could show you how awesome it'll look on a Satin or a Gloss provari. We love ours!

Quote Originally Posted by korova8 View Post
    Aziffel, Lil Mamma, I greatly appreciate the responses. Im going to take your word for it so last night I ordered a SS tank set along with a SS tube! Should look pretty slick on my satin Provari. I am totally stoked and cant wait to throw this tank on there. I also picked up some blueberry waffle juice that should work in the polycarbonate so I can show off the killer tank while being able to monitor my juice consumption. Thanks for the advice!

ECF Veteran

Glad to hear that! You guys over at Big Daddy really produced a killer product. Ive done an immense amount of research on tanks and I have found yours to look the best! Especially with the SS caps. Thanks again and Ill give an update on my experience with it once I receive it in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Mama View Post
    Korova8 Yeah, I do love my SS tube. Sometimes I put a juice I plan of vaping all day in it.... it's hard not to get an idea on how much juice ya go through in a day after awhile of vapin. Other times I just check it before I go out. And if I had more than a moment I could show you how awesome it'll look on a Satin or a Gloss provari. We love ours!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

still waiting for my triforce steel tank.....:P
    Lil' Mama likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ordered a Lil Mama and an SS tube tonight...looking forward to trying it out
    charmed412, delabs and Lil' Mama like this.
    <a href=http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic64715_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...pic64715_1.gif</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by BiancaMontgomery
    My only vaping friend was here today and vaped my Hog the whole time. Mercy.