"Unique" tanks
Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: "Unique" tanks

Default "Unique" tanks

Greetings! My name is Cat and I am happy to finally have the opportunity to offer "Unique" carto tanks here on ECF. Ash (my friend) is the maker of these tanks and lives in the UK. He is a man of many talents and I am his supplier for Unique tanks here in America.

The material we have been using for the tanks is polyester and poly/acrylic blends. This will be the first batch I will have a few acrylics in the mix as well. Each top cap is a different style with its own unique personality because they are hand turned, rather than being turned using a CnC (Computer in Control/Command) lathe.

The tube is made from a PMMA material that has the added advantage of being more resistant to some of the tank cracking juices. It is a little more brittle than polycarbonate but again we feel this is a good material to use.

We are using X type o-rings giving a double seal between the caps and the tank body, The carto seal is provided by a standard O-ring. Each tank will come with back up O-rings. They will be 50.00 plus 3.00 for shipping with tracking.

I don't have a website to offer these, so I am having my first sale on Sunday, April 14th at 11:00 am PST. I will have a group picture of the tanks for sale tomorrow. I will have the tanks numbered and posted on Friday for you to take a look at ahead of time if you are interested in owning one. I hope you like them as much as I do!!

These are some samples of my personal collection of Unique tanks that I have jazzed up with bedazzle tubes. They also fit beautifully on the gen drop ins for those of you who are using those. Thanks for looking! Cat
    Last edited by catcat; 04-11-2013 at 10:03 PM.
    "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition , and not upon our circumstances"

Here is a group picture of the tanks I will be ready to sell on Sunday.
    Wolf, BIG BLUE, spacekitty and 9 others like this.
    "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition , and not upon our circumstances"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats on your new thread here Cat!!
    Wolf and catcat like this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

ECF Veteran

Finally! I love these tanks. Too bad I'm on a work computer or I could post a couple pictures of the ones I have.
    catcat likes this.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey Cat, congrats and much success!
    catcat likes this.

ECF Veteran

Let's see if this works.
    This is my first Unique Tank with a Bedazzle Tube and LavaGen drop in on my ProVari.

I have more, but I'll wait until I can get them all in one picture rather than crowd Cat's thread.
    Last edited by Wolf; 04-11-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    spacekitty, catcat, pete63 and 6 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by catcat View Post
    Here is a group picture of the tanks I will be ready to sell on Sunday.
    Hi Cat!

Nice to have you here. LOVE that pink
    catcat, pete63 and jjordan like this.

ECF Veteran

Welcome to the suppliers threads Cat.
    Zenesis Mini #0119, AYS #0122, BAM #038, 490 Magnum TI #28, MFA, cObalt, Gunmetal Zen 2 Medius, Zen 2 Cartotank, Sidewinder(s), Provari/ZAP, Kayfun 3.1, & Kayfun Lite.

ECF Veteran

I'm at work without photos as well..but I use my Uniques for my Lavagen as well.....beautiful tanks and Welcome Cat...
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Gal View Post
    I'm at work without photos as well..but I use my Uniques for my Lavagen as well.....beautiful tanks and Welcome Cat...
    I used my tablet to post that picture. My biggest problem is that most of my tanks are at home. I have some individual pictures, but I need to take one of them as a group so I don't take up so much room in this thread.
    catcat and Bukket5 like this.

Page 1 of 108 123451151101 ... LastLast