PDIB's Making MODs! - Page 1001
Page 1001 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 501901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 14029
Like Tree94414Likes

Thread: PDIB's Making MODs!

Registered Supplier - Offline Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Val:

I am not currently selling any juice. This bit is just a gift from my quickly dwindling stash. As for the WWP, I am looking into a couple other places to shift my focus to. I've done a lot of reading over the past several months and no longer desire to support the WWP bigwigs making over 6 figures a year from our generosity.

If you want to do something, take whatever you wanted to give me and WWP and donate that to something like the local food bank, a school that is trying to cut art and music programs, or just pay it forward to somebody here on the forums.

Vape on my soon to be poo addict! Vape on!

Sent from the zoo using Tapatypo 2

Ultra Member Verified Member ValHeli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    If you've seen a similar deal first hand you are a lucky bassturd.

Ok, I give. WTH am I looking at????
    X-Puppy likes this.

I'll be outside so if anyone asks, tell ' em I'll be OUT-STANDING

Ultra Member ECF Veteran SLIPPY_EEL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Puppy View Post
    1 part nic juice to 3 parts straight VG - or cut it in 1/2 twice. VG is dirt cheap!

There are places you can pick your poison but someone else will have to chime in on that. This route is cheaper though.

I have a gallon in the fridge for like $70.00

Check this out for more info: Super-x. You vape unflavored, right?
    I payed $30 for a gallon today

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPY_EEL View Post
    I payed $30 for a gallon today
    Yea, I took a 2nd look and it was a liter of 24mg nic juice and a gallon of VG for just under $40.

Just going by what I posted on the Super_X thread.
    Last edited by X-Puppy; 05-29-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    SLIPPY_EEL likes this.

ECF Veteran

I should probably give the ol unflavored thing a go again... a good ol fashion college try.

I'm so stuck on Boba's Bounty and Goose Juice. All I ever want to vape is Goose Juice but it becomes unflavored by mid-day and Boba's I tire of quickly. I am so picky with flavors its crazy. I have tried over 50 juices and all but two sit in a box waiting to be dumped or givin to anyone who wants to try em. Then there's the 100s of DIY juice mixes I've made that taste bleh or horrible. LOL It would make sense for me to vape unflavored since I have so much drama over flavors. I've only tried it a couple times and both times I never really gave it a good shot. The only reason I keep tryin new coils, wire, atomizers, etc is to get the flavor "right" or what I prefer.

With that said, that Rene41 in dual coils (.57 ohms) is seriously tasty and gives the Goose Juice some throat hit!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran SLIPPY_EEL's Avatar

Yea, I took a 2nd look at it was a liter of 24mg nic juice and a gallon of VG for just under $40

argh I thought you ment vg .. how much can you get a gallon of vg?
    SkinyFatMan and X-Puppy like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member ValHeli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xobeloot View Post
    Val:

I am not currently selling any juice. This bit is just a gift from my quickly dwindling stash. As for the WWP, I am looking into a couple other places to shift my focus to. I've done a lot of reading over the past several months and no longer desire to support the WWP bigwigs making over 6 figures a year from our generosity.

If you want to do something, take whatever you wanted to give me and WWP and donate that to something like the local food bank, a school that is trying to cut art and music programs, or just pay it forward to somebody here on the forums.

Vape on my soon to be poo addict! Vape on!

Thanks bro! Oh yes that's a great idea! I'll just pay everything forward to Pdib since i'm gonna owe him till...eternity.. LOL

OOOH OOOH AAAHHH AAAAHHH ( monkey speak for " I can't wait to vape your poo and taste butt hair flavoring " )

Come home safe and as always. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SERVICE.... and poo....

I'll be outside so if anyone asks, tell ' em I'll be OUT-STANDING

Registered Supplier - Offline Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Hmmmm. Butt hair... Now you have me thinking.... Monkey must develop a new poo flavor.... DINGLEBERRY! I make a real nice black/blueberry mix. I just need to find the right mix to set the berry flavor in the rear.... I mean, so you taste the poo first... I mean.... You know....

The flavors will be going away though. I didn't get a huge response on those. Will just stick with the poo and let the poo-flingers pack it with whatever other goodies they want on their end.

Yep. Im ready to get back to the good old US of A.

Goodnight world!

Sent from the zoo using Tapatypo 2

There are a few places but MyFreedomSmokes is one of the best of the best.
    Nice link! After exploring the site I started putting together my first serious DIY eliquid order. My Freedom Smokes looks like an excellent supplier. Thank you for posting it.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPY_EEL View Post
    argh I thought you ment vg .. how much can you get a gallon of vg?
    MFS sells in liters so it jumps over a gallon from 2 liters to 5 liters. 2 liters is going for ~$30 5 liters is going for ~$60 for VG.
    malkuth, SLIPPY_EEL and ValHeli like this.