PDIB's Making MODs! - Page 51
Page 51 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 14029
Like Tree94414Likes

Thread: PDIB's Making MODs!

  1. #501
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran pdib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    I just skimmed like the last 14 pages of 20 posts per page in the "pictures of your setup thread" and didn't see one pdib.

    ...-O?

    Now I know what it must feel like to flip thru the pages of a dildo catalog though

    Ps pdib: when I get mine it's gonna get posted in there.


    I know, Supe! I just built a coil yesterday, first one since I started all this ←↑↓→. Did it as fast as I could ( . . . . . . . although, I wouldn't settle for less than the best, and had to twist up a fresh twig of Mundy's Magic).

  2. #502
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    gdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ( -_-) Ω~
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    I posted here a couple of days ago here and Jasl90 follow shortly thereafter too...Let's see those WOOD mods!!!

    I think a couple folks made it over here from there.

    My DibbyMod still has the front row seat and is currently responsible for vaporizing 90% of my ejuice supply. The other 10% happens when I am re-filling/changing the battery or polishing my wood.

  3. #503
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    X-Puppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    I just skimmed like the last 14 pages of 20 posts per page in the "pictures of your setup thread" and didn't see one pdib.

    ...-O?

    Now I know what it must feel like to flip thru the pages of a dildo catalog though

    Ps pdib: when I get mine it's gonna get posted in there.
    ...-O? is right.

    Only had mine a couple days. Get right on it though. It's the right thing to do.

    Done! Done!

    Anyone have a list of links so I can (as pdib would say) spread the seed?
    Last edited by X-Puppy; 01-16-2014 at 07:47 PM.

  4. #504
    Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Katdarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kali-Kat
    Posts
    10,840
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdeal View Post
    I posted here a couple of days ago here and Jasl90 follow shortly thereafter too...Let's see those WOOD mods!!!

    I think a couple folks made it over here from there.

    My DibbyMod still has the front row seat and is currently responsible for vaporizing 90% of my ejuice supply. The other 10% happens when I am re-filling/changing the battery or polishing my wood.

    Yeppers.

    Go for the Gold...

    I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

    Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org


  5. #505
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    timk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Yakima, WA, USA
    Posts
    650

    Default

    glad i got in before the flood... haha

    Don't think i've stated this yet, but thank you pdib for starting this adventure and coming up with a killer design. I'm sure the waiting list will be quite long soon.

  6. #506
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    brooklyn ny
    Posts
    1,648

    Default

    yeah, same here, wish I got in a bit sooner too but batch 2 or even worse case 3 isn't so bad I guess only problem now is going crazy trying to find the right wood

  7. #507
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    vapero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    monterrey,mexico
    Posts
    1,915
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    beautiful mod!!! I like it much more than the reo!! how much are they??

    this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

  8. #508
    Ribbon Twister Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Alexander Mundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdib View Post
    I know, Supe! I just built a coil yesterday, first one since I started all this ←↑↓→. Did it as fast as I could ( . . . . . . . although, I wouldn't settle for less than the best, and had to twist up a fresh twig of Mundy's Magic).
    Let's see, what am I missing to have the best?
    I am pretty sure I have some Mundy's Magic and my favorite DIY juice, so what would it bee?
    (Just checked my hand and it is rectangular, maybe that's it)
    Danth’s / Parkers Law “If you have to insist that you've won an internet argument, you've probably lost badly.”


  9. #509
    Ribbon Twister Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Alexander Mundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,248

    Default

    BTW, that was rhetorical so don't take the time to answer...... eat....... sleep or anything but slaving on the mods!

    Last edited by Alexander Mundy; 01-16-2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Guess you have to breath
    Danth’s / Parkers Law “If you have to insist that you've won an internet argument, you've probably lost badly.”


  10. #510
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    glassgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,047
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cecsystems View Post
    Do tell, where did you see this? Gorgeous... piece of wood that one!
    I found it on Ebay... but when I tried to find it last night again, just to see what else the seller had... I couldn't find it again!

Bookmarks