Page 296 of 300 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 2991
Like Tree1980Likes

Thread: G-Tank-US-CO-OP Support Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bradlyb View Post
    Err... And by $10 I meant $10k.... Silly phone.... And while I agree with your philosophy, Teach, the fact is that a lot of money was invested bythe coop. Its hard to dump that after all the Labor and materials already used.

Oh well, just a little bit longer. I am sure it will be worth the wait.
    I agree... Guess the first thing I decide on in a co-op is whether or not I'm willing to wait several months after prepay. And I think the reason most of use are here is because we didn't want to settle for something 'off the shelf'. The joys of the manufacturing process.
    No matter how unrealistic, optimism is always preferred.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    It means what it means - I say give them a chance to get it right... happily, they didn't dump us, but came up with a different plan.
    But aren't EMS on try #3 or #4 now?

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Excellence takes practice.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock Ruml View Post
    Excellence takes practice.
    Measure twice, cut once
    Ally & SS Don, Caravela, ScubagenV3, Mortar V3,
    Mini-Hellfire, Mega-Hellfire #1, CyclonV2, AviSS

"The 300" co-op spreadsheet on Google Docs
    "300 hybrid" discussion thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loft View Post
    But aren't EMS on try #3 or #4 now?
    3rd try But atleast they did not throw their hands up and say sorry.
    Dan

Download my Excel v14 ejuice calculator Enjoy!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    I agree... Guess the first thing I decide on in a co-op is whether or not I'm willing to wait several months after prepay. And I think the reason most of use are here is because we didn't want to settle for something 'off the shelf'. The joys of the manufacturing process.
    You certainly will realize immediately after opening the package containing the GTUS that it is certainly something much better than any "off the shelf" item. I am one of the fortunate ones that received the GTUS because I had the tooling to chase the threads on the covers. I got mine in January and have just recently changed the coil but was able to clean and reuse the wick. I have used nothing else other than the GTUS. What a great unit!
    asdaq, mianker, bradlyb and 3 others like this.

EA MOD, SS GGTS, Nemesis Atmonixan, (2) Magnetos, (2) G-tank US, (3) Hammers, (3) Kayfuns, (3) Helios, Reo Grand,(3) cyclones

ECF Veteran

Like TUS172 I was lucky enough to get mine in January and LOVE it. I have 2 other genisis mods and they are rarely used. If anyone wants out of the co-op I would be happy to buy you out. You can never get too much of a good thing and this is a GREAT thing.
    TUS172 likes this.

ECF Veteran

I couldn't agree more. I too got an early unit and is my go-to atty. I now have a couple of other genisis attys but they don't compare to the gtus for ease of use, durability and an amazing vape. It will be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TUS172 View Post
    You certainly will realize immediately after opening the package containing the GTUS that it is certainly something much better than any "off the shelf" item. I am one of the fortunate ones that received the GTUS because I had the tooling to chase the threads on the covers. I got mine in January and have just recently changed the coil but was able to clean and reuse the wick. I have used nothing else other than the GTUS. What a great unit!
    TUS172 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Just wanted to update everyone..

As soon as day posts that the parts are on their way (Dan PM me, in case I miss the update here) I will close the ordering phase of the Ghost protocol Co-Op and post paypal address everyone will have exactly one week (7 days) to send payment. Please make sure to include your #units, nick, name and address. I will compare lists and pm those that have not sent payment by day 4-5, as a reminder. run time for the parts should be less than a week, from the day I place the order.
    mianker likes this.

Adam, Saber touch, GP Paps, OVALE (e-Vic, Ego-C, e Lips-c, eMini)
    On Order Flair, Grip, ScubaMini, Spartan 300

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Youssefa View Post
    Just wanted to update everyone..

As soon as day posts that the parts are on their way (Dan PM me, in case I miss the update here) I will close the ordering phase of the Ghost protocol Co-Op and post paypal address everyone will have exactly one week (7 days) to send payment. Please make sure to include your #units, nick, name and address. I will compare lists and pm those that have not sent payment by day 4-5, as a reminder. run time for the parts should be less than a week, from the day I place the order.
    Yah I'm gona need a PM I'm not feeling kosher about giving a forum my paypal information to be verified since they are changing the rules about the co-op section