This is my beast of my Ecig mods . I call it the STR8TEK VV . It has almost everything you could ask for . 6A VV Stacked 18650 solid and good looking Bottom feeder . Im in LOVE with this one .
4"x2"x1" custom case painted and overlaid with Carbon fiber - Inside the case is reinforced with heavy duty copper clad which doubles as PCB's to make connections throughout the case . Its shorter than a provari (very slightly taller than a reo because of the drip well) , same thickness as the reo and 1/2" wider than a reo .
-TI PTR08100 6A VV chip with 2 100uf 16v tantalum smd caps (3.7-6v)
- Etched PCB for the 08100 componants
- PTC fuse
- Expensive 16.00 NKK LP01 illuminated custom Push button (optioned out!).This switch is no joke . By far the smoothest best feeling switch my fingers have ever touched . Well worth the money .Id pay double . Not even close to the feel of your ordanry switches which is what makes the high price .IMO the best switch on the planet.I know going overboard but well worth a paragraph of compliments
- Polished brass drip well with stainless feed post
- Phillips Lumiled 70 ma Red LEDs for bottle illumination
- Custom made cover that goes over the circuitry to give a finished look inside the case .
-Clip on front cover with squonk hole .
-2 18650 batts
-6ml bottle . The bottle fits so good it actually clips in so no flapping around when shaking it .
All in all this mod looks awesome and functions like no other . The button actually makes me giggle with pleasure every time i push it . I dont think it could have came out any better . No guys i wont sell this one so dont ask .I would trade it for a GGTS .I will keep this one forever i think . I may sell my Reo now though . Although its a plastic case this mod feels just as solid as the REO grand since its reinforced with copper clad . Its not much bigger than a Reo grand either and fits in my hand perfectly . The 18650's is also a nice upgrade from my Bugatti mod
VIdeo posted below of this wonderful button and mod . I went a little overboard with pics too . Sorry for all the enthusiasm lol . I just love this thing .
Str8V8ping's STR8TEK VV 6A Bottomfeeding mod - YouTube
One think thats not in the pics is the tick marks for voltages around the pot. I made the tick after taking the pics so voltage changing is simple . Btw the camera throws off the LED color a bit .The LEDs are sharp red in real life .
As usual , leave some feedback . Happy to hear what you think