STR8V8PING "STR8TEK VV" Bottomfeeder mod
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: STR8V8PING "STR8TEK VV" Bottomfeeder mod

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up STR8V8PING "STR8TEK VV" Bottomfeeder mod

This is my beast of my Ecig mods . I call it the STR8TEK VV . It has almost everything you could ask for . 6A VV Stacked 18650 solid and good looking Bottom feeder . Im in LOVE with this one .

Features/Parts:

4"x2"x1" custom case painted and overlaid with Carbon fiber - Inside the case is reinforced with heavy duty copper clad which doubles as PCB's to make connections throughout the case . Its shorter than a provari (very slightly taller than a reo because of the drip well) , same thickness as the reo and 1/2" wider than a reo .
    -TI PTR08100 6A VV chip with 2 100uf 16v tantalum smd caps (3.7-6v)
    - Etched PCB for the 08100 componants
    - PTC fuse
    - Expensive 16.00 NKK LP01 illuminated custom Push button (optioned out!).This switch is no joke . By far the smoothest best feeling switch my fingers have ever touched . Well worth the money .Id pay double . Not even close to the feel of your ordanry switches which is what makes the high price .IMO the best switch on the planet.I know going overboard but well worth a paragraph of compliments
    - Polished brass drip well with stainless feed post
    - Phillips Lumiled 70 ma Red LEDs for bottle illumination
    - Custom made cover that goes over the circuitry to give a finished look inside the case .
    -Clip on front cover with squonk hole .
    -2 18650 batts
    -6ml bottle . The bottle fits so good it actually clips in so no flapping around when shaking it .

All in all this mod looks awesome and functions like no other . The button actually makes me giggle with pleasure every time i push it . I dont think it could have came out any better . No guys i wont sell this one so dont ask .I would trade it for a GGTS .I will keep this one forever i think . I may sell my Reo now though . Although its a plastic case this mod feels just as solid as the REO grand since its reinforced with copper clad . Its not much bigger than a Reo grand either and fits in my hand perfectly . The 18650's is also a nice upgrade from my Bugatti mod

VIdeo posted below of this wonderful button and mod . I went a little overboard with pics too . Sorry for all the enthusiasm lol . I just love this thing .

Str8V8ping's STR8TEK VV 6A Bottomfeeding mod - YouTube

One think thats not in the pics is the tick marks for voltages around the pot. I made the tick after taking the pics so voltage changing is simple . Btw the camera throws off the LED color a bit .The LEDs are sharp red in real life .

As usual , leave some feedback . Happy to hear what you think

Last edited by Str8V8ping; 02-05-2012 at 05:06 AM.

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice. Pretty hard to go stealth with it though.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Beautiful Mod and I love the Switch Str,, Nice work..

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Nice job St8 I likey man looks great, feel free to send me one OK ,, Hahahahha, Only thing I would like the one your gonna build for me is for it to have an SS catch cup OK, Oh ya and a blue LED please too, I LOVE that switch Bro ! make me one up, purty please
    Last edited by mwa102464; 02-05-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    debb likes this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Looks frickin sweet! Love the carbon fiber. Awesome mod!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LibertariaNate View Post
    Very nice. Pretty hard to go stealth with it though.
    Not really other than the leds ,If i cup my hand over it longways its completley hidden . Its not really meant to be a stealth mod though . I got others if i need super small .

Thanks guys !
    Last edited by Str8V8ping; 02-05-2012 at 04:56 AM.
    BiancaMontgomery likes this.

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If I can get one, non bottom feeder, i will test it in extreme conditions......real field working conditions

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ARMYVAPR View Post
    If I can get one, non bottom feeder, i will test it in extreme conditions......real field working conditions
    haha im sure it would hold up fine .Switch is tamper proof also My non bottomfeeder version would be my Darknyte vv mod

juicejunky likes this.

DailyVapes

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

sounds tuff and looks tuff....how much you sell it? I would like to give you some feedback on it

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would absolutely like to purchase one of these mods!
    I love the way it looks and it seems like it works beautifully as well!
    C.B.
    Nudist Vapers
    Beliefs are impervious to facts-Rolygate

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast