Madvapes DIY 3.7 14500 mod help?

Thread: Madvapes DIY 3.7 14500 mod help?

Default Madvapes DIY 3.7 14500 mod help?

Hey folks, just picked up one of Madvapes 14500 diy box mods. I got everything I need to get started, except for instruction. I have read the instructions from their knowledge base, but I remember that there used to be photos along with it. Basically, I'm a "visual" learner, and am afraid I'll mess it all up if I can't "see" what I'm supposed to do. I remember there was a link or something here before showing pics and all, just hoping someone cant point me in the right direction!

Thanks in advance,

-Sean

PV Master ECF Veteran

Maybe this will help, Box Mod Build Tutorial - YouTube.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Well, with the help of some cached photos on google image, and the above video, I'm up and running! Although getting the solder to stick on the outside of the 510 connector was a pain, I got it done, and vaping away as I type!

Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by cskent View Post
    Maybe this will help, Box Mod Build Tutorial - YouTube.
    Is there a video using the exact mod, but that has a built in usb charge port like a passthrough does???

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Super Member ECF Veteran Innocuous's Avatar

the boards are available from evolv, (and mamu has posted very good articles on ECF), and there are even cheaper boards with a larger connector available from FT - for $1.25 or so. FT even has boards for assorted "power boxes" or whatever folks call them: multiple cells to power phones and stuff, or charge themselves on USB, etc

Hanks Innocuous...after a second look at the FT website a little light came on in my brain... i think i have it...will get to the drawing board asap and will post pics of my new mod asap...THANKS FOR THE HELP

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk