Box Mod Kits?

Thread: Box Mod Kits?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Box Mod Kits?

Does anyone know where one could get a kit or parts to make their own box mod? I ran along a site awhile back that had all the necessary parts, but didn't bookmark it like I should have.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Here

Project Box's

Battery Holders and Other results include flashlights that fit battery 18650. Change the battery to what you want and search. Slso do a serch for "DIY Battery Holder" and include in the search the size of battery you want.

DIY atomizer (may need dremel tool to drill holes in nuts)
    Porcelain Wire Nuts
    Ceramic Wire Nuts
    Porcelain Sockets - I cannot help here. I lost my book mark. Search for yourself there is promise here that may eliminate needing to drill a hole in the wire nuts.
    Will also need 36 nichrome wire 36 gauge (no link) if making own atomizer as well as some silicate fire wick(no link).

Batteries

Use RCA jacks for the connector. They fit most ecig atomizers with a little tweaking (search the forums).

There is probably more, hope this helps.

Hope this helps

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Go to Modders section and look for the NicoStick.

Admin
    ECF Contest Officer
    ECF Store Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

madvapes.com has most of the items you would need. Boxes, switches, battery connectors...etc

Good prices I might add!

Admin
    ECF Contest Officer
    ECF Store Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No problem hoogie. Planning to make an order first of the week. I saw your post of the new stuff. Props to you. I like to concept of you site and services you're aiming towards.

Super Member ECF Veteran

madvapes - even the electrical engineer of the house was impressed at the price/quality of the led-s and resistors.

$50.18 got me a charger, batteries, adapters, led-s, 3 boxes and a handful of extra led's and resistors oh, and an atomizer to boot. with free ship over $50, delivered in two days.

Dude's got it goin' on. Now if he'd just get in some 401 to 901 adapters, I'd be set for life. Well, except for 901 to 401 adapters. or maybe 801 to 401 (for the janty) then I'd be set for life. well, except for.....

TTRP

Senior Member ECF Veteran

What I really want right now is a source for quality RCA->eCig PVMA's. I can make them, but not of the quality I'd like to have for my ePipe (they tend to be not quite straight, or a little scratched up, when I get done).

--Dave

Yeah, madvapes.com is the way to go. I ordered the parts for making a couple mods from him yesterday. Prices are good and his "how to" things are good and everything you need (for the most part) is all in one stop.