Desperately Seeking.....
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Desperately Seeking.....

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thumbs up Desperately Seeking.....

Someone to review the Janty Stick V3.

Just thought I'd start a thread as we don't currently have one of our own reviews on the Janty Stick V3 and would love to offer the opportunity to someone from the ECF who might like to take a stab at it.

We would provide free of charge:

1 x New Janty Stick V3 Starter Kit

In return we would like:

A thorough, objective, good quality video review (8-10 minutes), in English of the Janty Stick V3 that will ultimately be made publicly viewable on our youtube channel so we can post it up on our website and in this sub forum.

If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like the opportunity of bagging a V3, please post on this thread your particulars and why it should be you.

PS. Any links to previous reviews you have made might help in the decision, but not necessity.

PPS. We'll make a decision probably in about a weeks time or when plenty people have had a chance to enter.

Good Luck!

Super Member ECF Veteran Wormwood's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey there Smokendeuce,
    I am interested in trying out the Janty Stick V3 starter kit. Ive done a couple reviews/advice vids of various pv's on youtube, maybe you'll check them out? YouTube - Werfed's Channel
    Please let me know what ya think.
    -Wormwood
    Spared my life! I never want to go back to Analogues.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

hey id be happy to do a review for u guys and heres a link to my youtube channel i love doing reviews and truelove can back me up that i will be through and very truth full but i have not experienced the othere janty sticks so that might be a miss for u anyways heres my youtube
    YouTube - willyvhc666's Channel

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sent you a pm.... I am willing to do up another v3 review if you want creative or extensive... put I can do wonders in short time since people including me have a short attention span..... no freebies though

PM sent

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Here is one I wrote earlier!

I got WHOPPING throat hit on my newly arrived V3!! Mind you I left the Janty attie in the box and opted for the free gift shiny silver attie Smokejuice put in the box as I find the Janty ones too light Its throat hit is like that expected from a generic 801 attie, no primer so 9 drops was required to fill it up and eliminate burning taste and then it was good to go!

I just shoved a battery in there and attached it to the USB

I have used so far Intellicig Original Tobacco 18mg eGeek kindly sent me and it tastes great just like the tobacco I vaped the very first day of vaping with my white penstyle!! The button is very nice, not clicky at all! it reminds me of how a game pad button feels or how a modern keyboard feels when you press the enter key!

The LEDs are not bright but do look very pretty and good news for those who hate putting atties in and out of the original Stick it is now a piece of cake thanks to it sticking out much more and you can now tailpipe it if you wish!!!

It feels nice too! Its rubber coating is seamless, it doesn't creek when pressed like the original did and the end is rubber too!

Even though I have a V2 I am very happy with it!! V2 is going in the spare parts drawer!!

Hi Guys -

Thanks for the input so far some nice reviews there...... I can see this decision is going to end up being difficult!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smokindeuce View Post
    Someone to review the Janty Stick V3.

Just thought I'd start a thread as we don't currently have one of our own reviews on the Janty Stick V3 and would love to offer the opportunity to someone from the ECF who might like to take a stab at it.

We would provide free of charge:

1 x New Janty Stick V3 Starter Kit

In return we would like:

A thorough, objective, good quality video review (8-10 minutes), in English of the Janty Stick V3 that will ultimately be made publicly viewable on our youtube channel so we can post it up on our website and in this sub forum.

If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like the opportunity of bagging a V3, please post on this thread your particulars and why it should be you.

PS. Any links to previous reviews you have made might help in the decision, but not necessity.

PPS. We'll make a decision probably in about a weeks time or when plenty people have had a chance to enter.

Good Luck!
    I would be happy to do a review of V3 stick, just PM me, and I will have all my fellow vapers try it at one of our monthly meets here in the NY area. Check out tonights meet 1/16/10 around 7:15 PM on Upstream live, under Dumwaldo.
    All reviews are my sole opinions, Vape On, and Vape in Public, Smokie, FUHGEDDABOUDIT!
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/ModEnvy/[/URL]
    http://www.youtube.com/user/step07726?feature=mhum

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

I would love to try this and give an indepth review

Thanks guys and keep um coming....

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I still don't know how to do a youtube video(yes I know behind the times) but I can write a review for the "older" set like myself!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast