THank you so much from Afghanistan - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: THank you so much from Afghanistan

Super Member ECF Veteran Morfeeus's Avatar

Welcome back Kim!! I'm glay you and Greybush are back home with your loved ones and I really appreciate the sacrifices you guys have made for me and our country! God bless you guys and all of our soldiers still away from their families and I pray for their safe return!!
    P0P likes this.

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kim151 View Post
    Pop, you all have been great! Like greybush said, we are back now and enjoying time with our family and friends. We cant thank you enough for all you did for us. I would like to say that I am still off the anaglogs and vaping like crazy. Wife dont undersand the vaping thing and still thinks it like smoking but at least it dont stink. A lot of us have quit the analogs in a matter of fact. We could not have done without you guys. TYVM!
    OMG how are you Kim Thank you for the kind words and thank god you guys are home from that hell hole woot woot!!!

I hope you guys dont beat me up LOL I have the frame for the flag its a big one. heehee! It also has an Eagle and Flags center top the eagle is in flight and on the attack woot woot! I'm working on the wall to hang it lol with all the photos going in it woot woot!!

Happy Holidays! and it will always be nice to here from you guys thank you so much for everything! we could never do enough to repay you guys

God Bless!!

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

Quote Originally Posted by Morfeeus View Post
    Welcome back Kim!! I'm glay you and Greybush are back home with your loved ones and I really appreciate the sacrifices you guys have made for me and our country! God bless you guys and all of our soldiers still away from their families and I pray for their safe return!!
    Hi Morfeeus

Happy Holiday's you rock!!

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

I just had the privilege to fill an order a week or two ago for a soldier and believe me you it was fun. To ALL American soldiers serving with APO address or an FPO address MILITARY!! addresses you're DISCOUNT CODE IS ( SERVING50 ) I take care of ya'h please dont use this if you are not at APO or FPO Thank you all for being so nice
    pwyll likes this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

use caps and its good for our E-juice God Bless and Thank you for everything you do

Happy Holidays folks and God Bless America! woot woot!!

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

Back to work heehee I'm coming scuba geez lol

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran pwyll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    I just had the privilege to fill an order a week or two ago for a soldier and believe me you it was fun. To ALL American soldiers serving with APO address or an FPO address MILITARY!! addresses you're DISCOUNT CODE IS ( SERVING50 ) I take care of ya'h please dont use this if you are not at APO or FPO Thank you all for being so nice
    Perhaps you can consider any order using the code without an APO/FPO to be a donation to the next deployed military order that doesn't use the code
    P0P likes this.
    A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet.
    --Copernicus

P0P

Hi brother pwyll LOL its funny you say that i was thinking the same thing the men and woman serving really need the help and gratitude so i will take the chance of putting it out in public. The guys in the camp all had one but there home now and others are not it is special for them. Anyone that should use it that is not as described will be happy to do that heehee i have faith things will go fine. I will be happy to post folks that wish to DONATE! everyone is special but but this is for our men and woman serving WOOT WOOT! any ? I can be reached at popatecf@gmail.com

The X-mass music is on lol

God i love this stuff
    pwyll likes this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

This thread will always be bumped by ME!!

God Bless!! US ALL!!

No need for conversation I suppose!

Thank you for showing what dignity is.

I will be posting pics on this very soon

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

WOW!

I'm not sorry a lot is going on CORRECT!

My Flag is hanging plus i have well the most wonderful gift to share with you all. I will post pics real soon I am privileged and proud with what i have to show hehee!ya damn right i am. I would say its deep honestly cause it is

God Bless
    thehangdude likes this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast