THank you so much from Afghanistan - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: THank you so much from Afghanistan

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

20131110_193640.jpg20131112_175808.jpg

These guys are just HAPPY to receive such a great gift!!!!!!
    pwyll and P0P like this.

ECF Veteran

20131112_175915.jpg

And this would be the GREYBUSH as he is about to sit back with his stetson on, crank up the voltage, vape some new flavors and ponders if mom and pop would like a flag flown over what we like to call the CP or Command Post of TEAM LEGION

20131028_145612.jpg

what do you guys think???????
    pwyll and P0P like this.

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

OMG! Hi Greybush you just made my Month!. (Its been a rough one ) I am so happy you guys are ok. I love, love, love the pics sir. The package made it in good timing.( woot ) I will be sending more for you guys for x-mass if not sooner buddy. Honestly i just wish you guys could just come home and be done with this, scuba made me promise to lay of most the news its upsetting for me. Please be careful guys. Grey I would love another Flag BIG TIME! its such an honor for me and means a lot to me coming from you soldiers. Come home please! NOW!
    we need you ok. Please let us know if you need anything other then vaping stuff! you guys would enjoy. Good lord we are praying for your safety and to come home. Tell all the guys and gals we will be sending some goodies on a regular bases. (I love that hat lol WOOT!) Thank you so much and i will be in touch please pm me or e-mail if any of you need something or would like anything, we will be happy to help

Prayers from the M&P Family

God Bless!
    Last edited by P0P; 11-12-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    The Greybush likes this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

ECF Veteran

POP,

Thanks again for everything. Just a little info on the hat. We call it a Stetson or "Cav Hat" we wear it in the 1st Cavarly Division at formations, ceremonies and times of fellowship. When we got your box my first Sergeant and I went straight for ours and started in on the box and went to iventories and seeing the goodies!!!! A little background on this unit POP is we are the AIR CAV Brigade you might have seen this unit in a couple of movies like Apocalyps Now and WE Were Soldiers. Yup same unit I have actually had the honor of meeting the pilot with the callsign of snake from WE were Soldiers at one of our banquets. He was the guest of honor as he has received the medal of honor for his actions during vietnam. Anyway just a little history for you on the unit here and the COOL HAT!! when we are back home at Fort Hood we get to wear it on Fridays we call it crazy hat day HEHEHEH!!!!
    P0P likes this.

P0P

Wuzz up soldier I love you guys!
    I don't know any other way but to reach deep!

Its just the start.( packages)I think its important to simply say know one likes war, (fear) HELL! its an honer for me to be an American with you guys being the defenders ( against evil) you guys are in a .... hole to read even deeper you guys are not home with your family. I will not get into the political junk but just like you guys i will die for my flag, their is know crap when it comes to FREEDOM if ya training make sure ya locked and loaded! I have to say i dont miss (fear) fear breads dignity and compassion, Come home !!

I now have the wall to hang the flag on with all my hero's and friends we should get the key Mon WOOT!! Grey please come home (what really matters) Success only lives in the soul. Frankly the fruits of our soul should be shared as we can NOW.

God Bless!

The Camp M&P
    Last edited by P0P; 11-30-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    thehangdude and pwyll like this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

OMG !
    I'm holding my head now with both hands wiping tears woot!
    Last edited by P0P; 12-09-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: nunya

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

X-Mass package is being made guys it will be some of the same but with a small twist (hehee sneaky) Please be careful!!

God Bless!

and help us ALL! that think we know better!
    pwyll and The Greybush like this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

ECF Veteran

Sneaky huh should i be scared lol
    P0P likes this.

P0P

To all my brothers you guys are vaping your butts OF! LMAO this is what in call commutation! Thank you so much, hats off! be safe and come home!!. I know more candy ok guys every package will be different WOOT! the camp gets LARGE BOX!! lol
    GOD BLESS you ALL!!

I know it SUCKS! to be their case closed! ( .......s)

Stay Safe!

sorry this garbage is even happening

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

P0P

UMM! boy its can be scary reading some of my own post lol. Oh well i know what i mean i suppose that's what matters hahaha!

God Bless you guys

Save 10% with ECFROCKS