THank you so much from Afghanistan - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: THank you so much from Afghanistan

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OK I just talked with the pilots and the Flag was flown on a mission just today. Certificates are being made up that takes the longest sometimes, tracking down signatures and whatnot. Those guys are quick to fly, not to easy to find afterwards for the signatures LOL. Anyways when I get everything back will take pictures and try to post them up on this thread. Thank you everybody for the support and If there is anything I can do for you all just let me know.
    P0P, Corpa and bcme like this.

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

Hi Graybush Hope you guys are doing good. I love that you guys can post and talk to us. I would have never known let alone be able to mail a package strait to you lets keep this address open or let me know if it changes. We need to keep stuff coming to all of you soldiers it don't have to be vape related . I'm sure theirs other stuff you guys would like. Please let us know its the least we could do until you's get home safe to play some pool and have a cold beer or something. Honestly I would like to meet you guys this is just so cool. Them pilots are well trained eager to fly and hard to find. (Dam right!! ) please tell c_ik and all the other men and woman we all said hi and lets make a list of some vape or not vape goodies you folks miss but cant get. I am going to see how the package is going with the tracking i hope it gets to you with no problems so we can get some more stuff to you over there.

God Bless you folks we all pray for your safety !!

GOG BLESS AMERICA !!
    Corpa and bcme like this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler View Post
    Hey there Greybish i came across this thread this evening and would like to say
    Thanks for Serving .
    Greybish you and fellow soldiers also have my sincere appreciation for your service and sacrifice. I have 2 marines which have spent time over there on land and a carrier!

Godspeed and hurry home safe!
    Dieseler, P0P and bcme like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    The soldiers in Afghanistan are sending me a American flag that has flown on a mission aboard an Apache Helicopter
    Pop what an honor and one it sounds like you and Scuba well deserve! If you ever need monetary donations to send more packages, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I specifically came looking for you to tell you and Scuba the apple pie is starting to be pretty tasty!
    P0P and bcme like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for your service (retired here myself)!!! Stay safe and if you drop into FOB Shank, give my daughter-in-law (82nd) a big hello!!! Our son will be heading your way in March (82nd)... It's awful having our son and his wife deployed at the same time.

Thanks Mom & Pop for taking good care of our service members!
    P0P and bcme like this.
    The Vaper by Petar K, Orion, NGPs, Piccolo, "Pyrate", GGTS, ProVaris, Precious-L
    Z-atty-G ODY Spheroid DID-mini Lines A-2TM

P0P

Hi JollyRogers thank you for your service. I cant Imagine the stress with having them both being over there soon my prayers are with you and all the family members of our men and woman serving. I see you are from VA do you ride

Welcome to Mom and Pops

I am currently tracking this package going to Afghanistan for the soldiers and it made it to Miami so far hopefully they put it on a jet not a tug boat !!!!!!!!!!!!

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

ECF Veteran

Thanks to you all for all the warm wishes. Jolly if I head over to shank I will do. We are just trying to keep warm right now, ci_k and myself work nights so we get the coldest part of the trip. We are good though thanks again for everything everybody.
    P0P likes this.

ECF Veteran

Look at what was waiting for me in my office when I came in tonight

DSCN2325.jpg

All signed and ready to get mailed out!!

P0P

Quote Originally Posted by The Greybush View Post
    Look at what was waiting for me in my office when I came in tonight

DSCN2325.jpg

All signed and ready to get mailed out!!

That's frig-en awesome what a way to start my day. I feel the big one coming you guys are something else. I need to go get scuba heehee you have know Idea how exciting this is for me I love you guys. I be back
    ChellyNelly and The Greybush like this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

ECF Veteran

The least we could do for you guys.

Thanks again
    P0P and wvducklady like this.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast