THank you so much from Afghanistan - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 181
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: THank you so much from Afghanistan

  1. #61
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Greybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tent B2Q2
    Posts
    316

    Default

    got into work a little late tonight so sleepy but I had a package of some lovely looking e-juice to wake me up.

    THANKS POP AND SCUBA

    time to get started on the tastings
    P0P likes this.

  2. #62
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Greybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tent B2Q2
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    This one is me on the right its all I have I was younger in this one hehe
    Cool Beans like you said always nice to put a face with the person you are talking too. Who are you with a lot of golden records back there
    P0P likes this.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    160

    Default

    I just want to thank you and the rest of your comrades for putting your lifes on the line. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mra1; 01-27-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: MIS SPELLED WORD
    P0P and The Greybush like this.

  4. #64
    P0P
    P0P is offline
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    C'Ville Virginia
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ci_k View Post
    Pop, got your package in today. Thank you very much! You gotta love the military snail mail. Cant wait to try some of your e-juices!
    Ghezz its about time ha I dont even remember when that was mailed. I am very happy it got there now I send another one, we will try the other address and see which one gets there the fastest and then I am going to ask the folks here at ECF if we can do a care package together just like the last one very transparent with photos and a record of folks order # that donated and they can also post when they do, you men and woman should not have buy stuff to vape in my opinion so we will do the best me can. One more package from Mom and Pop then we go big hehe!! we love you guys and please be safe!!
    God Bless


    Save 10% with ECFROCKS

  5. #65
    P0P
    P0P is offline
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    C'Ville Virginia
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Greybush View Post
    Cool Beans like you said always nice to put a face with the person you are talking too. Who are you with a lot of golden records back there
    That is Brian Johnson the lead singer for AC/DC. I will post a pic of me and scuba with the Flag that should be fun. I need a new camera we have a cell phone but it takes terrible photos. honestly i hate spending money if its not on E-cig stuff for the store but we need a darn camera for products and stuff . I will just label the thing then I can justify buying it lol
    wvducklady likes this.


    Save 10% with ECFROCKS

  6. #66
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    That is Brian Johnson the lead singer for AC/DC. I will post a pic of me and scuba with the Flag that should be fun. I need a new camera we have a cell phone but it takes terrible photos. honestly i hate spending money if its not on E-cig stuff for the store but we need a darn camera for products and stuff . I will just label the thing then I can justify buying it lol
    That's awsome!

    BTW, yummy, yummy, YUMMY!!
    P0P likes this.

  7. #67
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Greybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tent B2Q2
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    That is Brian Johnson the lead singer for AC/DC. I will post a pic of me and scuba with the Flag that should be fun. I need a new camera we have a cell phone but it takes terrible photos. honestly i hate spending money if its not on E-cig stuff for the store but we need a darn camera for products and stuff . I will just label the thing then I can justify buying it lol
    AHHH I knew he looked familiar but was not sure. SWEET thanks for the packages again and greatly appreciate it!!
    P0P likes this.

  8. #68
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Greybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tent B2Q2
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mra1 View Post
    I just want to thank you and the rest of your comrades for putting your lifes on the line. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant speek for everybody out here but no worries it is MY PLEASURE!!!!!
    P0P likes this.

  9. #69
    P0P
    P0P is offline
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    C'Ville Virginia
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    you guys vaping I am so glad that made it guys have fun we will send another one as i said with some drip tips and stuff can you guys use tanks? can I ship syringes I just don't want to mess it up so let me know
    Kim151 and The Greybush like this.


    Save 10% with ECFROCKS

  10. #70
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    you guys vaping I am so glad that made it guys have fun we will send another one as i said with some drip tips and stuff can you guys use tanks? can I ship syringes I just don't want to mess it up so let me know
    We tried some home made tanks and it didnt turn out too well...
    About the only thing we can not receive out here are alcohol, porn, fresh meats or veggies. Everything else is free game.
    P0P likes this.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Bookmarks