HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! 30% off - Page 4
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree418Likes

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! 30% off

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the present!! Maybe I'll get a tank.
    marlou and P0P like this.

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

vafromnc you are so welcome once scuba showed we how to do coupon codes hehe it was time to have fun.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Its my birthday!

Getting myself some m&p juice and a hoveround!
    P0P likes this.

P0P

YEEE HAAAA!!!!!

Happy Birthday from mom and Pop and the rest of the family Brian1g sending pm
    brian1g and Wuzznt Me like this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's my birthday. Thanks in advance
    P0P likes this.

P0P

Hi mickymack did you read the first page and see your name This is how it works

post "its my Birthday" on this thread, the day of your Birthday only, and I will go to "ECF Birthdays today" your user name must appear there and I will PM you a coupon code just for you for 30% OFF. We hope some folks participate in our new program

I do not see your name there so i cant just issue a savings code I can only go by that at this time and I'm sure its yah Birthday but the user name has to appear on the page i have indicated but HAPPY Birthday anyhow

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Super Member ECF Veteran tricci's Avatar

It's my birthday
    P0P likes this.
    LP Reo Grand w/ RM2, Svoemesto Semovar V3 w/ Kayfun 3.1 ES, Green Ihybrid Pure, Infinite Copper Stingray LE w/ Ehpro Atomic RDA...

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran pwyll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymack View Post
    It's my birthday. Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by tricci View Post
    It's my birthday
    Click "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner of ECF's page.

Scroll down so that you see "My Settings" in the lower left-hand corner of the page. Click "Edit Profile."

In the first section is a line for "Privacy" that has a drop down menu. Open the menu and select "Display Only Day and Month of Birth." Scroll all the way down the page and click "Save Changes."

This will allow the site to show your birthday so that Pop can confirm it's your birthday and send you your certificate. Without the ability to confirm your birthday, the certificates do not get handed out. There are over 77,000 members of ECF so some sort of confirmation has to be used.

Choosing to display only the day and month will not let anyone see how old you are, but it will also put your birthday on your profile page so if you don't get around to doing it today, or if Pop doesn't log in in time to see the confirmation on the main page today maybe we could talk him into giving you your certificate anyway once he can confirm your birthday
    P0P and Mr.Mann like this.
    A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet.
    --Copernicus

P0P

HELP !! hehe Lets see how this goes I frankly dont know how to get the user name to show. Thank you pwyll so much lets hope this turns out verifiable I do like doing this but as you say this is a big place lol and could get bad if everyone was born on the same day lmao. I hope they can change a setting so we can have fun

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran pwyll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P0P View Post
    HELP !! hehe Lets see how this goes I frankly dont know how to get the user name to show. Thank you pwyll so much lets hope this turns out verifiable I do like doing this but as you say this is a big place lol and could get bad if everyone was born on the same day lmao. I hope they can change a setting so we can have fun
    If you click on the username on each post, it will give you a little menu. Click on "View Profile" and then the "About Me" tab (if that isn't already what you see). The first thing under "Basic Information" is whatever they've chosen to be visible about their age/birthday. Mine shows my age, I do not know if I will be listed on the main page on my birthday or not. Yours doesn't show anything ("About POP" is the first thing under "Basic Information") so your birthday could not be verified under the conditions of this giveaway

You have to enter the information when you sign up and you cannot edit/change it, so whatever is listed in the profile (if anything) should be adequate verification for purposes of this thread
    A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet.
    --Copernicus

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast