Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Morfeeus

Thread: Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??

Super Member ECF Veteran Morfeeus's Avatar

Default Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??

I just got my order today and the Caramel Apple I got tastes like coffee?!? I've ordered this one a couple times before so I'm wondering if something got mixed up and my bottle is labeled wrong or something.
    P0P likes this.

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

Hi Morfeeus

It sure sounds like a miss label too me. Please send me a order # so i can fix this and also find out how this happened!

sorry for any inconvenience

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.

10% off E-liquid use ECFROCKS

Super Member ECF Veteran Morfeeus's Avatar

It may just be me. I just thought I would ask. The other juices I got that I've had in the past tasted just like I remember them....Delicious!!(BRM, BB and Butter Rum) I'm going to take the carto tank with me to work on Monday and let a couple other guys I work with that vape and have them try it to see what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubac00da View Post
    Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.