• 2 Post By thehangdude
  • 1 Post By dripperu

Thread: M&P Tobacco Flavors (all in)

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default M&P Tobacco Flavors (all in)

Just want to start a thread for any and every M&P tobacco flavor. I am about to put in an order, so whatever I don't get, hopefully others can chime in with some words on the rest.

p.s. If anyone wants to start chatting about different flavors (tobaccos), go ahead.
    P0P likes this.
    Robin!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

{edit}....
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 06-20-2014 at 03:21 AM.
    Robin!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Is Tobacco Dulce a house made tobacco extraction (as opposed to TE/TA)? It doesn't matter at all to me really, but I wanted to know if I would be better off using it in a rebuildable. I only ask because of how the description was written up.
    Robin!

P0P
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran P0P's Avatar

Hi Mr.Mann

Its always nice to see you post, we have been experiencing an El Nińo or something around here been slow ( my bad ) so perhaps i can do a rain dance Um! to stay on subject we do have some interesting new bacco flavors using the same bases you are familiar with, also as I have discussed or mentioned previous with tobacco bases (our) wezza been busy and simply have not had any independent lab test's so they have been on hold. God Bless and may folks appreciate the love of art as we do
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Save 10% with ECFROCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Is Tobacco Dulce a house made tobacco extraction (as opposed to TE/TA)? It doesn't matter at all to me really, but I wanted to know if I would be better off using it in a rebuildable. I only ask because of how the description was written up.
    Wow! Pop didn't answer that at all! I know what he meant though - Tobacco Dolce uses TA and we are experimenting with some house made extractions but haven't had them lab tested yet and so they aren't available for the public yet. And, since we have been so busy with the store, we don't know when they will be available but we are working on some house blend so maybe some good stuff to come - maybe some disasters, lol, you never know! So far, they taste great though - I'll get working on those lab tests. I promise!!!
    Mr.Mann and dripperu like this.

10% off E-liquid use ECFROCKS

I am awaiting an order of tobacco flavors now for 10ml bottles of Bud's Blend, RY4v2 and TNT. I've read some good things about M&P juice. I don't have a sophisticated palate, or rather I should say a sophisticated vocabulary to describe what I taste. I either like it, neutral, or don't like it. If I like just one of the three I'll be pleased. Good thing is I really have no preconception of what these may taste like. Lookin' forward to arrival.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Led Z View Post
    I am awaiting an order of tobacco flavors now for 10ml bottles of Bud's Blend, RY4v2 and TNT. I've read some good things about M&P juice. I don't have a sophisticated palate, or rather I should say a sophisticated vocabulary to describe what I taste. I either like it, neutral, or don't like it. If I like just one of the three I'll be pleased. Good thing is I really have no preconception of what these may taste like. Lookin' forward to arrival.
    Very good choices. Those (along with Tobacco Blaze [Haze]) are my favorites. Each is unique and delicious.

You will be pleased.
    Mr.Mann and dripperu like this.
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad I take something for it.

Tobacco Haze is the best.
    1 ml of whiskey mixed with 26 ml base 100% VG and 3-4 ml of flavour, is awesome
    thehangdude likes this.

Vamo v2, v5, Caravela, Chiyou, Aga-T2, Nautilus, Ithaka, Kayfun lite, Taifun GT, Patriot, Trident v1