Did you know?
Double checking your email address seems like a natural thing to do when placing an order, but many people have not been doing so lately. If you enter your email into your account correctly when you order, there are a few good things that come of it:
1. You are able to reaccess your account at a later date to check status, reorder, see your history, contact us through your account regarding your specific order, etc.
2. You receive status change emails. As soon as you place an order you get a status update saying it is "Awaiting Fulfillment". If you don't receive it, 99% of the time, you entered your email wrong. You also receive other emails during the course of the order so you know where it is in the process.
3. You get a tracking number within the email notice that says your status has changed to "Shipping".
4. If you opt to sign up for the news letters and you give the correct address, you actually receive them when we put them out.
Of course your billing/shipping addresses are also incredibly important to double check, for a few obvious reasons:
1. Billing address must match the address your credit card company has on file or your credit card may be declined.
2. Shipping address must be right because, well, most people prefer to receive what they pay for, and we can't ship out a second order for free if you key in your shipping address incorrectly.
3. Often if your shipping address is wrong, the Post Office does come through, but it can take ALOT longer to get to you. We do not have control over the package after it leaves our hands, and we can obtain no more information about a lost order than you can. If it is going to another country besides the USA, we will not be able to help if your postal service loses it.
Phone numbers are important too. We prefer to handle correspondence through email, but sometimes a time sensitive need to call you may arise. If it is important enough for us to call and we cannot reach you, rest assured that it will delay your order somehow.
This is why we need the correct info. Some people may choose to use bogus email or phone numbers thinking they are avoiding junk mail/sales calls, but we never ever sell, rent, give or otherwise provide any of our customer info to anyone. Entering false or incorrect info only gives you less information about what you want, your order.