Accepting Orders...but...
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accepting Orders...but...

Default Accepting Orders...but...

It's good to know that Ms T's is back up and accepting orders but are any going out? I've made an order, it's awaiting fulfillment and I'm aware of the 4-6 day processing time, however I don't see any updates anywhere on what orders are going out. The last notification on the site itself states Nov 26. Are orders being processed?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

Brandon, are you out there?

Full Member Verified Member

Very strange there has been no update or word about the reopening if it went well or is there a problem?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have also been wondering. Placed order Sunday night and haven't seen any change anywhere...hmm?

Super Member ECF Veteran KnotGillty's Avatar

The order site says: "12/16/12: CURRENT E-JUICE PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPPING IS EXPECTED TO BE 4-6 DAYS."

So I'm speculating the plan was to open the site to orders on Sunday 12/16 and begin sending out 4 to 6 days later (sometime between the 20th & 22nd). Moving is a pain in the ... (personal opinion) and never ending loose ends always seem to rear their ugly head for weeks on end. I wouldn't worry unless the weekend passes and there are no updates.

Super Member ECF Veteran Tempus Fugit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnotGillty View Post
    Moving is a pain in the ... (personal opinion) and never ending loose ends always seem to rear their ugly head for weeks on end.
    KnotGillty, you said it. I would have thought that was a little more on the fact side than the opinion side because that's how it always seems to work when I move! I know how it takes a minute to get everything buttoned down, and it never goes as quickly as one would like.

Ms T had intended to start creating on Monday but ran into some more issues with it and had to cope. She tells me that there should be some updates in the next couple of days on what ships, and that there will be shipments before the holidays. She is doing the best she can but feels that it might have helped to stay closed longer than she did. Trying to rush to get things opened back up led to its own set of problems. Things are coming together, so we'll all be waiting for the updates (I'm running low myself).

Brandon
    Ms T's Bakery

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I notice that a few other vendors have basically shut things down until the beginning of the New Year. Maybe Ms. T should do the same, if she can afford to have the downtime.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I placed my order early on the morning on the 17th. So today is the 6th day. I think if there were a problem she would have said something. I suspect she is working hard to meet her schedule. Also, it is that time of year when time can be hard to find. If I have to wait a couple extra days - no problem - well one problem - i'm out of sugar cookie and snickerdoodle and peanut butter. One side note - i finished vaping some frisco from the VaporStation in a DCTank. On the refill I used some snickerdoodle. The flavor was unique and amazing. On the next tank I mixed half and half. Whole new flavor from two great flavors. anyone else have any snickerdoodle experiences like that? Merry Christmas to All
    unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck

Moved On ECF Veteran

Wow.

Again? Really?

No communication again? Not even an update on the web site (again). Are you trying to alienate your customers?

To be sure, no communication does communicate something: a disrespectful "I take my customers for granted" attitude...

I did not jump in on Sunday when you said you would resume... I waited until Tuesday the 18th. This gave plenty of time to shut down ordering if need be... indeed, we've now learned there were problems on Monday. However, the store continues to be open and accepting orders even today. I don't even know what to say to that... other than my good will towards this vendor is just about gone.

Y'see, now its not just no communication, it is incorrect and misleading communications. Nothing that has been said has turned out to be the case, and we are once again in a vague limbo, waiting for "updates" while Ms. T "copes" with something. (What a bad choice of words! You REALLY need to read "PR for Dummies" or something!)

There are at least two competitors advertising "hand-made-in-the-USA, gourmet" juices. I'll order from one after I post this. If they are decent and timely you will have lost a customer due to your poor and misleading communications.

The fact that you remain open, taking orders it seems you cannot fulfill in a timely manner-- if at all-- is a real trust-buster.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wish MsT's would update her site. I get that moving can be a pain etc etc ... but a little info would go a long way.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast