Ms T's Waiting Room - Page 2
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Ms T's Waiting Room

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Green apple it is then!. What can I say except that when the folks bring out a spreadsheet, I can't dispute the facts! I wish I had the presence of mi d to create a chart back when I started, although the figures might shock me at this stage in the game.

I love it, qreepii & Harmony!

RHP
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 07-25-2013 at 01:48 PM.

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

RHP, Mrs T's BFC and Snickerdoodle are 2 of my 3 all time favorite vapes. If you love the BFC you will also love the Snickerdoodle.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Prism, my girl has a sweet tooth and with all this talk about snickerdoodles, which still makes me chuckle when I say the word out loud, I just might have to go out and buy her the real deal to munch on.

RHP

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love the spreadsheet Qreepii!! That's what I'm talking about I have a tab for costs as well. My DH still smokes so I use it to show how much he spends vs. what I spend. I figured out that I can go on a crazy shopping spree every other month, buy everything I need and still only spend half of what he does.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Good Grief, If you have a 6 day waiting period on getting juice out, Maybe its time to hire someone to help out. The only way I could ever imagine myself ordering and waiting this long again is if the juice just knocks my socks off.I'm trying not the be a party pooper here but my patience is flying out the window. The bad thing is I saw the delivery time before I even purchased so I knew it was gonna be awhile. I'm dying for some snicker doodle lol

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My brother got me started on e-cigs in 2011 (the eve of Hurricane Irene; I figured if I was stupid enough to go out in a hurricane for cigs, then I was truly a lost cause). He got me a Joye Ego kit, which I dutifully used for about 6 months.

Then, I discovered this forum, and the world of vaping opened up for me.

Not too long afterwards, I came across Ms. T's sub-forum here. I fell in love with her website, and put in my first order (got that Strawberry Shortcake, and my favorite, Ms. T(wink)'s Sponge Cake. While I try other vendors, Ms. T's remains my favorite.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

JD, sounds like you have a good brother there but the real pat on the back goes to you for finding this place and sticking with it. And my condolences on the passing of james gandolfini since you're from jersey. Sounds like you and Harmony have gone back the most with Ms T and proud to meet you!

Any advice to the newcommers who are desperately stalking their mail carriers?

Diego, you are not being a party pooper. If ya replaced snickerdoodle from your last post with BB/GJ, ya sound like most of the folks I've met in Boba Land. Even in the HHV army, the initial first-order always feels like the longest because basically YOU GOT NONE yet! But once you establish a go-to juice, then ya can stock up before you run out of the tastey stuff, ya know.

To pass the time Diego, I present to you a funny video review of some juices NOT to try

RHP
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 07-26-2013 at 05:39 AM.

ECF Veteran

Diego, if 6 days is long then you got lucky. My last order took roughly 14+ from order to shipped. But she is getting help. I am so proud of her and how far she has come! The word on the street is that she is training (has trained?) new mixers and has extra hands helping out now. So hopefully the wait times will be shorter in the future. Hang in there!

Btw, payday wasn't what I expected. So it's going to be a while longer before I'm able to order Maybe next week.

And lol Pat!!! I love those videos!! The Satan's Anus (I think it's called) ones are so funny!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I have heard the same thing, that she has a wookie on her staff helping with the mixing. But I was hesitant to mention it incase it was meant as private. That's a common theme I've noticed across many vendors, not just some juice vendors.

For example, my favorite mod Reosmods.com is run by a man in Maine who refuses to add numbers to his staff simply to increase production. He stands by everything he does, down to the littlest detail and that's how I see Ms T's Bakery.

The vetting process takes alot of time because she'll take all the heat if something isn't right. The good news is when she does confide in the right person(s) for her staff then like Harmony mentioned, you can expect a faster turnout without sacrificing quality control.

RHP
    Last edited by RedhatPat; 07-26-2013 at 04:38 AM.

ECF Veteran

You bring up an interesting point. I'm pretty sure I heard it from her on this forum, so I think it's okay to post. I know she has been doing everything herself for so long that it was probably a tough decision to bring in other people. But she has grown so much and people asked for quicker turn-around times that she decided it was time. At least that's how I understood it.

I'm off work today

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast