Ms T's Waiting Room - Page 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Ms T's Waiting Room

I think it's pretty obvious whats going on. For whatever reasons, Ms T's has gotten in over her head and has stuck her head in the ground. I wish I visited the forum before placing my last order. It's a shame, because she made my favorite juice. I've had my own business before that was successful for over 10 years until life came knocking and threw me some curve balls. Once I got backed up, I was never able to recover due to poor decisions on my side. I recognize the signs and the only way to recover is to pump money into resources to get caught up (this is where I failed). Hopefully she can recover, but from what I'm hearing/seeing, I don't think she will.

Calling my credit card to dispute tomorrow if she doesn't meet ECF deadline today.

Guess I'll be getting into DIY to figure out that flavor.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Is there a time limit on a cc dispute? It's been one month 7 days for one order and it will be a month this Fri. For the other.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My cc co. said the dispute had to be filed within 60 days of the purchase.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sweet. I'll contact BOA and see if they're the same.I want to give it until the end of this week to see if I hear or see anything going on.
    Last edited by ikbtops; 11-05-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Derp

Super Member ECF Veteran KnotGillty's Avatar

Just in case this is the last day this forum accepts postings, good luck to all of you. I made a few friends along the way here at Ms. T's and I hope everyone has a happy holiday season.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142