Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Ms T's Waiting Room

Yay, I finally have enough posts to get off of newbie status & on this thread.

When I ordered on 8/17 (#37481 so I missed the last mailing by 75), the wait was 3-6 business days, later updated to 4-8. Business Day 13/14 now & still awaiting fulfillment. It's my first order from her, but will probably be my last unless I *really* love the juice. She definitely won't be my primary supplier. All 6ml, so I was willing to be patient to a point - I assume that it's a PITA to make small batches rather than large ones.
    * Hazelnut Coffee
    * Vanilla Custard
    * French Vanilla
    * Whiskey Dew
    * Surprise Mystery Special
    * St Louis Gooey Butter Cake
    * Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream
    * Black Cherry

I think we are all concerned about what is happening since we are not getting any response. I can understand being a bit reluctant to say anything, but a little something would be fabulous. Anything at all. I have the phone number, but only get a busy signal or straight to a voice message. Please, Ms. T, give us something

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran chainvapor's Avatar

No shipments since Aug 26th??? What is going on??? Information PLEASE!!!! I do not even have an order pending right now, but I am certainly not going to place any more orders with Ms T if she is out almost 2 weeks without a word as to why! WOW! I looked on her ECF profile and she has not made a post here on ECF since July 11th. That is almost 2 months with absolutely no communication here. That is just UNACCEPTABLE!! Hop in and say Hi at least!!

I hope she is OK. I hope her family is ok. I do not wish anything bad for her and I hope she gets it together soon. But until then I will be taking my business elsewhere.

CV

Most used gear - Innokin itaste SVD - Davide Tank with rebuilt 28 gauge kanthal microcoil and cotton wick

Just received my awaiting shipping e-mail! #37481

Sorry if I was sounding snotty earlier. I understand that she's a one-woman show. I'm just frustrated that there's no communication when there's a delay.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's great news, jaimemsu! I feel you, CV. Feel free to drop in anytime. Misery loves company

RHP

The status of order #37556 is now Awaiting Shipment. I-m so happy!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Congrat's Dio! Soon everyone will get their juices and there will be world peace

RHP

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good to see things are moving along

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

As a tribute to tammy and all the folks who use her juices to stay off the analogs happily, here is a short ten minute video of amazing people, because each and everyone of you are amazing to me.

RHP

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran chainvapor's Avatar

Well, I keep trying to find juice but I am not having any luck coming up with something that even gets remotely close to Ms T's Snickerdoodle. I might have to bite the bullet, place an order, and wait the month or 2 to get it. I really do wish she would just communicate more!

CV

Most used gear - Innokin itaste SVD - Davide Tank with rebuilt 28 gauge kanthal microcoil and cotton wick

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast