Order status please - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Order status please

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I placed my order on Aug 7th, number 37105 I'm still awaiting shipment and have been since Aug 15th I believe.

My credit card was charged on Aug 8th.

Last I heard I thought Ms T has employed a mixer to help her and I was hoping the total order time would get a bit quicker.

I do know that when my order arrives it will be great but I would appreciate a realistic wait time posted on the home page. That goes a long way in keeping frustration levels down in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-AU View Post
    yep same here.

I sent a message too with NO response!

So much for customer service!
    My order is 37049, placed 8/6/13. The site says orders 36954-37085 were created and shipped 8/16/13, but I've yet to receive and it's still showing "awaiting shipment" in my account

I also sent an email to her yesterday and yet to hear a response. My first order with her, and I'm dangerously low on juice. Thought it was only a 3-6 business day wait...

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I hope she's okay.

This is my first time ordering, and I don't know if this sort of thing is normal for her?

Moved On ECF Veteran

I just want to know what the hell takes soooo long to ship!! My order #37194 was changed to "awaiting shipment" on the 15th. It is now the 20th. Are they only going to the Post Office once a week now or what?? I love Tammy and her delicious juice, but I am extremely tired of the lack of communication! If there is a problem, say it. If your post office is really far away so you are only shipping 1 day of the week, fine, JUST SAY SO! This waiting with no info is what is pissing me off! Waiting is ok if I know what the hell I am waiting for!!

Ok, Sorry everyone. Rant over.

CV

P.S. Sorry all, I am going on vacation starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday. So I was hoping to get my juices before I left. Guess that is not happening. Good thing I have plenty of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid to keep me going!!

I really hope to get my juice by the end of the week to or I don't know what I will do. There are no ejuice vendors in my state and don't have the $ to buy elsewhere. I just don't understand why the site says my order was created and shipped last Friday and no tracking or package. Nothing...No email response. Getting concerned here...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by chainvapor View Post
    I just want to know what the hell takes soooo long to ship!! My order #37194 was changed to "awaiting shipment" on the 15th. It is now the 20th. Are they only going to the Post Office once a week now or what?? I love Tammy and her delicious juice, but I am extremely tired of the lack of communication! If there is a problem, say it. If your post office is really far away so you are only shipping 1 day of the week, fine, JUST SAY SO! This waiting with no info is what is pissing me off! Waiting is ok if I know what the hell I am waiting for!!

??

CV

P.S. Sorry all, I am going on vacation starting Thursday and won't be back until Monday. So I was hoping to get my juices before I left. Guess that is not happening. Good thing I have plenty of Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid to keep me going!!
    No apologies necessary buddy. I agree completely. A little communication goes a loooooong way but to not answer emails and inquires from customers is really not acceptable. I just learned yesterday that Brandon is no longer with Ms T, so that might explain why no explanations have been offered. I feel so bad for anyone who has spent their budget on juice and has no resources to go elsewhere. I'd hate to see someone go back to the "dark side". I feel bad for them.

I also don't understand why orders are being labeled as shipped and that clearly doesn't seem to be the case. What's going on here??

Wednesday, order #37049 is still "awaiting shipment" despite her site stating it was created and shipped 8/16/13, mail has ran and nothing (was hoping the "awaiting shipment" was incorrect and just wasn't updated) No email replies to explain what might be going on. I do not have juice to last me past this weekend, this is not good

Order #37049 just minutes ago was updated to "shipped" fx'ed I receive this Saturday...

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chainvapor View Post

CV

Well, my shipment shipped today. Too bad I won't be back to get it until Monday. Oh Well. At least it shipped out.

CV

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast