Order status please
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Order status please

Default Order status please

My order number is 36688. This is the 7th day and nothing has shipped. I've sent 1 email to correct my zip code and 2 emails concerning status and yet to get emails back. It looks like you guys are extremely busy or there is a lack of customer service. I looked forward to your juices but its now 7 days and nothing has shipped? Come on

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

According to the website orders 36632-36747 were created and should be shipped today (8/8). I received an "Awaiting shipment" notification on order#36833 yesterday. Fwiw there were 7 days between me placing the order and receiving the notification. I don't really expect it to be shipped for a couple days (judging by what others have been saying, it takes a few days). Ms T does seem to stay pretty busy though.

Best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyPB View Post
    According to the website orders 36632-36747 were created and should be shipped today (8/8). I received an "Awaiting shipment" notification on order#36833 yesterday. Fwiw there were 7 days between me placing the order and receiving the notification. I don't really expect it to be shipped for a couple days (judging by what others have been saying, it takes a few days). Ms T does seem to stay pretty busy though.

Best of luck to you!
    thanks buddy

Shipped today

ECF Veteran

Woohoo! Glad to hear it!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

My best advice when dealing with vendors like these is to order big next time! It's only frustrating at first, then when you have a steady supply of your favorite flavor(s) then it's all gravvy brother. Take it from me, a former Bobaholic.

Deep down I hope you enjoy your order as much as I enjoy 30MG Nic Banana Fosters Coffee (without cream), SignalFlow!

RHP

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Anyone know where she is at on orders? Site hasn't been updated since 8/16. Placed order #37210 on 8/10, it's still currently "awaiting fulfillment"

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dooter View Post
    Anyone know where she is at on orders? Site hasn't been updated since 8/16. Placed order #37210 on 8/10, it's still currently "awaiting fulfillment"
    yep same here.

I sent a message too with NO response!

So much for customer service!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, in all fairness I knew there would be a wait when I placed my order, but we're on the outside of the "3-6 business days" for processing time, and I'm getting antsy.

I do hope the product knocks my socks off, otherwise I really can't imagine waiting like this again, lol

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dooter View Post
    Fwiw, I placed an order on 7/31 (after business hours)
    Changed to awaiting shipment on 8/7
    Shipped on 8/13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast