Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In the past a credit is issued on your account, has anyone logged into your account on her site and checked on the right hand side under store credit? I still have .30 on mine..........

Ok so it took a month. I did my share of bitchin. Blueberry pie with ice cream, snicker doodle with vanilla ice cream, Twinkies and eclair filling turned my rotten cynical attitude into a peaceful creamy dessert filled bliss with nicotine
    Patients is a must (which I presently struggle with) when waiting for your order.
    Juice A+ customer service aweful
    A quick email explaining delays would help this greatly. The good news is all MsTs juices come pre steeped
    One love Kingfatty

Full Member ECF Veteran Mishy73's Avatar

How long is a piece of string?

Seriously, you just can't rush perfection. I have ALWAYS found customer service to be nothing short of A1. Everything is made up to order, it's not presteeped UNLESS it's from a preexisting batch that indicates such ... I mean unless of course batches aren't being made to order, which as far as I know, is NOT the case.

Bitching and whinging won't get you anywhere or win you any friends here. The people that are in the know and have been vaping Ms T's exclusively for a looooooooooooooonng time and for some a not so long time know that orders don't get made up over night due to the sheer volume of orders the Juice Goddess gets just rest assured, it's worth the wait.

Ms T's is a boutique business. She makes the juice herself. I said it before, I say it again, you can't rush perfection. Patience is a pre-req for Ms T's juices and for those of us that order internationally, double the patience required. All of the anticipation is well worth the wait for the product received.

Don't bag the customer service. You want a reply to everyone that bleats about order time, you wait longer for the order, Ms T's valuable time is FAR better spent concocting the magnificence that is her product. Learn to wait or order WELL in advance.

I'm about to run out of my staple vape. I left it too long before ordering because I had no idea how thirsty the tanks were with my new toy. I'll pick another flavour to use in the interim and I ordered 2 weeks ago. I don't expect if for about another 3 weeks. IF it arrives earlier than that ... woohoo ... happy days and it's vaperoonee happy party in the GREAT land DownUnder!!

Communication has NEVER been an issue for me. When I have reached out, which admittedly has not been often, there's been no need (as I EXPECT a wait), I have been responded to in a very timely fashion. If you get argeebargee, you're not helping yourself. You win more friends with honey than with vinegar, so try a gentle approach but above all, be patient, you have to be.

Having been a vapour for some time (though fell off the wagon for a bit when my ecig died and had to wait until I could afford to replace it) and having tried various juices before finding Ms T in 2011, I can honestly say, I would NOT buy anywhere else, there just is no comparison. For the time it takes, it's worth it and the time, that's part of the fun because you just can't be sure when the vapour faerie is going to arrive in your letterbox courtesy of the Juice Goddess.

I know I ramble, those that know me, know it all too well. Hope my point is made amidst the rambling made .. LOL

Cheers, Mishy <<<<

Full Member Verified Member

nevermind, no one needs to know my view
    Last edited by WizardOfVape; 09-20-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Something is clearly amiss, production is clearly behind, and all you can do is cry about not getting your free juice when paying customers are waiting on the orders for which they spent their hard-earned cash?

It's getting old dude and if your inquiries to Ms. T were written anything like your repetitious flame-bait posts - in multiple threads - I wouldn't blame her for not responding.

If I were in your position (which I wouldn't be because I'd never openly whine about not getting free stuff), I'd chalk it up as a lesson learned and move along.

I think it's time to let go, get over it, and move along.
    Smoke-free since 08.18.2010 | GLV-2 (5v), GLV Super Mini, Hana Modz v3 w/Taifun GT, | I use line-breaks & punctuate.

Last edited by WizardOfVape; 09-20-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Right, but not you.
    Smoke-free since 08.18.2010 | GLV-2 (5v), GLV Super Mini, Hana Modz v3 w/Taifun GT, | I use line-breaks & punctuate.

Last edited by WizardOfVape; 09-20-2013 at 05:49 PM.

I still DO NOT think waiting a month for juice is acceptable! I love her juice, but I can get to love someone else's too. I don't think horrid customer service is worth a penny. She will get no more of my pennies! Maybe she should be straight about the wait. 6-8 days is a blatant LIE.

Full Member ECF Veteran Mishy73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erinsm View Post
    I still DO NOT think waiting a month for juice is acceptable! I love her juice, but I can get to love someone else's too. I don't think horrid customer service is worth a penny. She will get no more of my pennies! Maybe she should be straight about the wait. 6-8 days is a blatant LIE.
    You DO realise a key staff ember has been lost recently right?! Come on, enough of the bagging all ready!
    You don't want the wait, don't order and then .....!
    Get over it people, sometimes RL issues interfere with business and for small business the roll on effect is more significant, less people to pick up the slack a d keep the ball rolling as it otherwise would.
    Have a little compassion and understanding .. Sheesh! This is NOT a normal state of affairs. There is ALWAYS a wait for Ms T's juice but not usually so long and that indicates to me just how key the loss of that staff member has been. If bitching and carry on is the context of emails Ms T is receiving then her time is DEFINITELY better spent working to get orders out as fast as she can rather than WASTING TIME dealing with bleating that TAKES HER AWAY from getting those orders completed and out.
    Move on people, let the Juice Goddess do what she does best, make A1 product and distribute it to her living customer base and if you're not an adoring customer, don't poop in her threads and go troll elsewhere.
    ... Stepping off the soapbox now.
    Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast