Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

I won a gift certificate from Mrs T's on a Webcast 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I understand they may not consider me a priority since it's a freebie. I was just wondering how long I can expect to wait for some communication. Doesn't seem like very good customer service and there are a lot of vendors out here. I'm thinking this should be some out of this workd fantastic juice if they can drag people around like this and stay in business so I want so badly to try it!!!

My husband won a certificate a month or so ago and didn't follow up. Needless to say, he never received a thing from them.

Is this what I can expect if I placed a paying order? I'd like to be a customer.
    Last edited by MzWizardOfVape; 08-29-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can't speak for Ms. T as I'm not her, but according to responses I've seen they make the orders according to numerical order. No one is more important than anyone else, so I doubt she put you on the back burner. It does take a LOOOOOONG time to get her juices though. From what I've read around, there seems to be no one manning the emails at her shop. I haven't needed to send an email so I can't speak from personal experience. Although most of the non-responses I have seen pertain to order status. Since it is all over her site on what the order status means and if your order status changes it will change on your account it may be that they just don't answer those types of emails. But that is purely speculation on my part.

I've waited as little as 2 weeks and as much as a month. I know when life happened some people had to wait longer, but she usually gives us a heads up if that happens. At the moment she is either swamped with life or with orders and so it's taking several weeks for orders to be made and shipped. I personally love her juice and will continue to buy from her until I decide not to. The long wait times have stopped me from recommending her to others though. Most people don't like the wait, which is understandable. So yes, if you are a paying customer you still have to wait.

I hope you get your juices soon and I hope you like them!

Thanks for the response!! I'll try to be a little more patient. I guess I just really really want to at least get some ordered with my gift certificate. Then I'll expect to wait a month or so for the juice.

Is there anyone willing to send us a couple ML's so we can try it and make a decision if it's worth the wait or worth pursuing? It's totally understandable to wait on the product if it has to be made. We have ordered from one of those vendors in the past.

We would just like communication from vendors. It helps with expectations to know what we are dealing with. Without communication, expectations can be unrealistic. We knew from the start it would take a few days to get a response but we are going on 2 weeks and no communication or response from the vendor.

We are basically waiting on instructions for a promotion that was won. Seems that our expectations will be another 2-4 weeks once we finally get those instructions before we can reasonably expect a product. Like MzWizard said, I also won a promotion but did not pursue it and it's been possibly 2 months now. No instructions or product for me.

All we want is communication. We have no problem waiting.

ECF Veteran

Oooh. I misunderstood. So you haven't ordered juices, you are trying to contact her find out how to go about receiving your winnings. My apologies. Nothing I said is of any help then I thought you had ordered and were worried that she was making the other orders before yours.

It would be helpful if anyone that has received communication from her could comment. I've only seen posts from people saying that they are getting no response. I have no idea what's going on there. I know that her old CS guy is no longer with her and I don't have a clue about what is going on now. The last time I contacted her was on June 18th and received a response 2 days later. I sent it to [email protected]. But a lot can happen in 2 months.

Another thing to consider is your spam folder. Sometimes things can get lost in there. Did you check it? Also make sure that it hasn't been automatically trashed, spam folders do that from time to time.

What strength and flavors are you looking for?

Best of luck!

She cashes the checks in a hurry. They got that down pat.

ECF Veteran

Lol I want there Snickerdoodle
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfatty View Post

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kingfatty View Post
    LOL - Yeah no problems or delays in taking our money, I will give you that one. I have been critical of the lack of communication from Ms T's but I still think she makes the best ejuice on the market! I wish she could fix her customer service problems because waiting really isn't a big deal when you know what is going on. Her juice IS WORTH THE WAIT!! Just wish I knew why I have to wait so long between "awaiting shipment" and "shipped" ???!!!!

Anywho, I am sorry Tammy for being so critical, I still love your juice and recommend you to others, BUT I always have to tell everyone the wait time is REALLY LONG. That being said, I have a few friends that decided to go elsewhere because they did not like to wait so long, and a couple friends that still order from you. Like I said before, my personal opinion is the wait is worth it. But I really do wish you could figure out a way to better communicate with your customers. I realize some problems are personal, but when you start a company that is a sole proprietor type company, you gotta expect to give some of your personal life up to your customers if you expect to keep their trust and keep them loyal. If you hire employees and keep things moving faster (1-3 day mix and ship) then you would have other employees to deal with the day to day customer service questions and the emails would be much more limited because 1,000 people would not be asking where their juice is. Faster lead times would lead to a lot less need for communication. The need would still be there, but would be much more limited.

CV

P.S. I fear you are losing out on a ton more business because of long lead times. Get a really good non-disclosure agreement drawn up by a lawyer, make employees sign it, pay them a good wage (so they will stay loyal to you), and start training others to mix your juice!! I know you have a hard time with this, but there are really good people in this world that would not try and steal your recipes!
    Last edited by chainvapor; 09-02-2013 at 02:01 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mr and Mz Wizard of vapes. Congrats on your win!!! I so hope you do eventually get your juice and I do indeed agree with everything that's been said by all previous posters. Yes, they do have the credit card charge down to an art form right along with the quality of the juice that Ms T creates. It's well worth the wait as long as you prepare yourself that a wait is part of the deal when you order from her.

Do most definitely use the link that Harmony gave you for her email address and contact her. I must say her snicker doodle cookie is my all time favorite and I haven't found any other vendor who comes close to her recipe and I have tried let me tell you because I too am not good when it comes to waiting so long for my orders. I am allot more patient when there is communication forthcoming as to why the wait is so long.

Chain Vapor you stated your view perfectly and I hope Ms T will take some of your suggestions and bring her customer service up to the level of her product. If she could find a way to do that she would be one of the top vendors IMO. Communication seems to be her greatest weakness. I hope she gets it figured out.

It is a difficult wait, but loyal customers will do a bit of complaining, as I have, but we will go no where else. There is nothing that is on par as Ms. T's. My other half would rather buy them nasty things than purchase anywhere else. I understand the lack of communication is stressful, I can just imagine the amount of email she gets, and trying to keep up with the orders. I believe that she is behind because of the new vendor that came into being a few months back. Three locations, I can only imagine what their orders look like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast