Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ?

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erin.R View Post
    Hi holly,
    I understand your frustration, Ms. T's coffee has been the only one I have been able to find that I really really love and vape all day. During the order before this one I ran out and it was awful. So, as soon as a received that order I placed another and will probably place another soon. I do wish we could order more than 3 of one flavor too, I would stock up on coffee for sure.
    I received my shipped email today:
    Hi Erin
    An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
    The status of order #38663 is now Shipped

I hope you get yours really soon too!
    Erin.R. have you gotten your order or can you follow your tracking number yet because mine was about 30 orders after yours and is still awaiting shipment. I haven't been to her website today yet but the last I looked it was still on Oct. 14th and that was a couple days ago. Hope she has or will update her order status somewhere or if she has could someone tell me where please? Tomorrow will be a month since I ordered... so I'm just wondering if you had received your order yet or not. Thanks!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No, I have not received it and the tracking has not changed I am hoping that it will start moving soon but I have not heard anything.

I've tried to remain positive but things are becoming ridiculous, the last update on the site was to order 38603, I'm sitting on 38827. Which hasn't changed status since it was placed on October 4th. Ms T has not handled this well at all. Her regular customers (myself included) are running out of excuses to defend the situation. But whatever douche bags have been calling/emailing and threatening her (as indicated on the front page of the site currently) need to quit being ......, actions like that don't increase production.

I've been a customer of Ms T's for well over 2 years. Making her customers wait for their orders has been a normal business practice for her since I began ordering way back then. I've been quietly and patiently just dealing with it because I loved her juice. I have been hopeful things would get better each time she made a promise that it would. Instead of getting better though, her turn around time for orders has continued to worsen. My last order #39363 was placed on 10/20/13. That means she's received, and been paid for, almost 800 orders since her last shipment posted on her website. I'm just doing a little math here, but I figure an average order is $60 to $100. Some are probably smaller and some are probably bigger. I'm just using that range because that's what I usually order each month to month and half. That means she's taken in $48,000 to $80,000, and probably more than that actually, from her customers since she communicated with anyone. I think we kinda deserve SOMETHING. I mean, that's A LOT of money. I know there's expenses that come out of that for operating a business but she's not operating a business right now from what I can see.
    I'm sure I'm gonna get blasted from some of her loyal customers. But remember, I'm one of 'em. Just getting tired of the same old thing....
    Last edited by Neetz2265; 10-27-2013 at 03:09 AM. Reason: grammar

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hope everything works out soon.
    Last edited by Jeseryn; 10-27-2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: PC

Full Member Verified Member

Order #39378

Order Date: 21st Oct 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
    Your Order Contains:

2 x Snickerdoodle Cookies 30ml

From what I have been reading and seeing looks like this order will never get filled
    A very sad day indeed. will keep hope that Mrs T will do the best she can to fill all are orders.
    to all the Mrs T fans on 11/05/2013 might be the end of us here, but if the web site still remains open we will have hope.

Demon Hunter Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Order #39378

Order Date: 21st Oct 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
    Your Order Contains:

2 x Snickerdoodle Cookies 30ml
    That puts MsT's 775 orders behind as of Oct 21. Add the orders that have been taken between Oct 21 and today, I'd say that puts her close to a thousand orders behind. Again, why is she still taking orders?

Order #39534
    Order Date:
    28th Oct 2013
    Order Status:
    Awaiting Fulfillment

Order #38863
    Order Date:
    5th Oct 2013
    Order Status:
    Awaiting Fulfillment

Demon Hunter Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pandora99 View Post
    Order #39534
    Order Date:
    28th Oct 2013
    Order Status:
    Awaiting Fulfillment

Order #38863
    Order Date:
    5th Oct 2013
    Order Status:
    Awaiting Fulfillment

Sadly, that definitely puts her in the 1000 orders behind range.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrake View Post
    Sadly, that definitely puts her in the 1000 orders behind range.
    I know and that worries me but she's always come through for me before so I'm still hoping she will again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast