What happened to Ms T? Six emails and no reply :( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to Ms T? Six emails and no reply :(

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow so glad I read the forums now. Was going to place an order as I need to try new juices. Don't have it in the budget to be waiting weeks for an order. I need it in a 4-5 days.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Grandma SJA's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have been waiting for my order since the 3rd of this month and was surprized to see her page say she was having family issues, which we all know take time. I just saw today that she had finished the order that was in line ahead of me so hopefully she will get my order out by the end of this month. I think its only fair to give her the benefit and be kind as sometimes small businesses have problems to. Take care all and excited that finally will get my juices before to long. Grandma

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma SJA View Post
    I have been waiting for my order since the 3rd of this month and was surprized to see her page say she was having family issues, which we all know take time. I just saw today that she had finished the order that was in line ahead of me so hopefully she will get my order out by the end of this month. I think its only fair to give her the benefit and be kind as sometimes small businesses have problems to. Take care all and excited that finally will get my juices before to long. Grandma
    I understand the importance of resolving family issues but I received my order 2 months ago and a couple of bottles eliquid were missing. She still has yet to respond to my emails, nor has she sent me any replacements at this point I have no faith in her to make things right with me. I was a loyal customer because my fiancée loves her liquid but enough is enough. I consider what she has done at this point to be out and out theft.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry but that card has been so over-played its to even funny... Small Buisness or not, communication is a key role in that. This post took me less than 30 seconds to write so unless she's in jail or in a coma she has time to make a small comment on what's going on..

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

lol eye.. Plus that comment about the single mom taking care of kids etc was there when I ordered back in September. So it's not like it's been updated anytime lately. And the 4-8 day turnaround thing.. she REALLY needs to take that off her website. It's false advertising.. You can't run a business this way.. I mean I know KBV shuts their site down when they are dealing with stuff, or schedules vacations and tells customers in advance, also they use "in stock" toggles so that they don't get overwhelmed and suffer on their deliveries. The fact that hasn't been put in place during the last.. umm.. 4? years of craptastical service is sort of insulting to customers imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12