my order is missing some eliquids

Thread: my order is missing some eliquids

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default my order is missing some eliquids

I ordered on 8/28 and received my shipment a week ago today. Two eliquids were missing from my order and I was not impressed at all with the flavor you sent for my surprise mystery special. I did not want to make my issue with you public but I have been trying repeatedly to contact you over the past week via phone, email, and pms and have gotten nothing in the way of responses. I can overlook waiting a month for my order to ship but I at least expect to receive what I paid for. Please contact me so we can get this issue resolved.

ECF Veteran

I thought ms t would have contacted me by now to make things right. She ignores all my emails and does not answer phone calls. This is getting ridiculous. Two eliquids were missing that I paid for and at this point I'm losing hope on resolution.

ECF Veteran

I just submitted negative supplier feedback on here. Really didnt want to go this route but after continually trying to contact ms t since 9/26 without a response or resolution I saw no other option. It's a shame really. She makes decent eliquids but I I can't recommend her to anyone at this point and it wo7ld take amazing customer service in making things right for me to ever order from her again.