Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MsT...some message, please?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think best case scenario is the 200+ orders were shipped as the website says- only being sent out parcel post. The earlier orders that were assigned tracking were obviously not shipped and she must have removed the tracking info from them and sent all orders bulk. In that case, they should arrive at their destinations...Wednesday? I noticed the website has changed to 3-6 days from 4-8 days processing,which may mean she has trained someone to help out.
    Still, it doesn't explain why not one order made it out to the post office in 16 days.
    Maybe she fled the country? Either way I'm probably wrong on all counts.
    Last edited by ikbtops; 11-02-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: I'm be all dumb and s**t

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member Miarose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikbtops View Post
    I think best case scenario is the 200+ orders were shipped as the website says- only being sent out parcel post. The earlier orders that were assigned tracking were obviously not shipped and she must have removed the tracking info from them and sent all orders bulk. In that case, they should arrive at their destinations...Wednesday? I noticed the website has changed to 3-6 days from 4-8 days processing,which may mean she has trained someone to help out.
    Still, it doesn't explain why not one order made it out to the post office in 16 days.
    Maybe she fled the country? Either way I'm probably wrong on all counts.
    that change occurred at least 2 weeks ago, around the time of her posted message 10/13. If people paid for priority shipping, like what I did for my order 5.80, I'd expect tracking, as it is FREE with priority mail, and the 5.80 isn't the bulk rate. Places like stamps/paypal charge 5.15 for the same thing, but that small cost difference wouldn't bother me as often people shipping items charge for the shipping and handling (ie tape/packaging materials, ect). It would bother me to get no tracking

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    that change occurred at least 2 weeks ago, around the time of her posted message 10/13. If people paid for priority shipping, like what I did for my order 5.80, I'd expect tracking, as it is FREE with priority mail, and the 5.80 isn't the bulk rate. Places like stamps/paypal charge 5.15 for the same thing, but that small cost difference wouldn't bother me as often people shipping items charge for the shipping and handling (ie tape/packaging materials, ect). It would bother me to get no tracking
    Yep. I figured all that went without saying. I'm really don't care if the stork delivers my juice,as long as it gets here.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yesterday I placed a non vaping related order with a vendor who told me up front that the order would not ship until the end of the month. They advised they would be placing a hold for the amount of the order on my credit card until the order actually ships and the cc will be charged upon shipping. That's the way it should be done for delayed orders. Protects the vendor and the customer. In the case of my pending order with Ms T, I'm the only one taking any risk. My money is already gone and I'm sitting here wishing, hoping and wondering what to do for the past month.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

file a charge-back. Items not received.

ECF Veteran

After reading the additional message from misty in the "accounts payable issue" thread, that MsT has still not contacted ECF regarding her supplier status, I just filed a dispute with my CC. Very sad.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-AU View Post
    file a charge-back. Items not received.
    That's not my point. I know I can dispute the charge with my cc company but I still want the juice and am hoping she'll eventually ship it. I don't really want to dispute the charge because then I'll never get the juice for sure and will never be able to order from her again - if she comes back to work. Fact is she makes my ADV and I've never found another juice that even comes close. Just wish her customer service was half as good as her juices.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NanC View Post
    After reading the additional message from misty in the "accounts payable issue" thread, that MsT has still not contacted ECF regarding her supplier status, I just filed a dispute with my CC. Very sad.
    Oh no!!! Hadn't seen that yet Nan. Things are not looking good for sure.

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sadly this is at least the third time where she's not made any attempt to communicate what the issue is.

I don't think that the forum admin. would post such public notices if there wasn't an issue.

I understand that some of you don't care how long it takes, it you wait you won't have any recourse in getting your money back or seeing your product.

I'd also suggest getting screen shots of her website with pertinent information, she's also opened wholesale accounts and listed them on her website. Has anyone thought about contacting any of them to see whether they've had any communications with her? Just a thought.....

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smitty727 View Post
    Oh no!!! Hadn't seen that yet Nan. Things are not looking good for sure.
    No, it's not...and it's looking worse and worse. Now a deadline has been added- Accounts payable issue [deadline 2013-11-05]

They will shut down MsTs forum If she doesn't respond.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast