MsT...some message, please? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MsT...some message, please?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NanC View Post
    No, it's not...and it's looking worse and worse. Now a deadline has been added- Accounts payable issue [deadline 2013-11-05]

They will shut down MsTs forum If she doesn't respond.
    And if she won't respond to communication from ECF which I would think is the life line of her business, you know the customers don't have a chance. The fact that somebody updated her website about orders being shipped on Oct 29 is baffling.

Moved On ECF Veteran

I have been a customer of Ms Ts for almost 4 years. I am disgusted by this lack of communication. I have an order pending now, not sure if I will get it before Christmas at this rate!!

CV

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chainvapor View Post
    I have been a customer of Ms Ts for almost 4 years. I am disgusted by this lack of communication. I have an order pending now, not sure if I will get it before Christmas at this rate!!

CV
    I remember the early, ongoing Snickerdoodle/Cinnamon Danish Banana debate, lol...I liked them both, but haven't had CDB in two years now, so I still whole-heartedly agree with you! Those were fun days.

It's so very sad the way things have turned out. I've already thrown in the towel, but I hope you and everyone else get your orders...and much sooner than Christmas!! Good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123