Midnight tonight - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midnight tonight

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Njt07 View Post
    My buggest concern was/is something has happened to her, is she in good health?
    Seriously doubt it. She has had the ability to go on her site and update her fake ship dates.

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There's also a thread for negative feedback on supplier issues as well, if anyone wants to post their issues if unresolved. It would be beneficial for noobs as well who may have thought about placing an order....jmtc

Full Member Verified Member Powder's Avatar

Mrs T would not steal money from us would she?
    I would buy her recipes from her if she would sell them.
    If she is going under we needs to make her a offer for the Snickerdoodle I am sure someone can make a good living just selling a couple juices.

2 more hours till the end I wish you all safe and happy vaping

ECF Veteran

I suspect you will get your juice, eventually. All the defenders of ms t told me to chill and relax about the month plus wait. 'Its worth it' lol. This time isn't any different, just more people are upset.

Super Member ECF Veteran Fulgurant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    I suspect you will get your juice, eventually. All the defenders of ms t told me to chill and relax about the month plus wait. 'Its worth it' lol. This time isn't any different, just more people are upset.
    If nothing else, the orders will eventually start to decrease in volume.

But yeah, in all fairness, there's no evidence to suggest that Mrs T's deliberately stealing money. She's just way way way behind, which makes her inattentive, which makes her miss important emails (like the one from ECF). We can all lavish scorn on her for allowing this situation to happen, and make no mistake, she deserves lots and lots of criticism -- but a thief? Nah. Just too greedy to shut off the site when one of her unannounced vacations earns her a huge backlog of orders, and too distrustful to hire people to help her catch up.

Clearly, the woman isn't cut out to run a business. But some people will stay with her because they've convinced themselves that they can't live without her juice. Whether there'll be enough of those people to sustain her little unprofessional enterprise for the foreseeable future is an open question. I gotta imagine the loss of ECF-supplier status, even for a short period, will be a major blow to her. She'll be kicking herself when she finally notices the emails she missed.
    Last edited by Fulgurant; 11-06-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Full Member Verified Member Powder's Avatar

I have been with Mrs T since 2011 she was my first suppler with juice that didn't taste like a dirty ash tray or oil from a refinery.
    What i can tell you is that I will wait no matter how long it takes and if I never get my product I have lost more than money.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I have been with Mrs T since 2011 she was my first suppler with juice that didn't taste like a dirty ash tray or oil from a refinery.
    What i can tell you is that I will wait no matter how long it takes and if I never get my product I have lost more than money.
    I sympathize. It's so so hard to find a juice that can serve as a consistent vape. I wish you luck, whether you end up sticking with Mrs T or not.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think it kinda sucks on her part & on the part of ECF! If ECF completely deletes this entire sub forum then here is no way for any new folks to know what all has happened & they may continue to try & order from her.. If they lock it then that is fine... Atleast folks can still see how bad things still are. If it deleted then basically they are giving her a clean slate for all new customers & will be a complete disservice for those ECF claims to be helping...

Quote Originally Posted by eyebedam View Post
    I think it kinda sucks on her part & on the part of ECF! If ECF completely deletes this entire sub forum then here is no way for any new folks to know what all has happened & they may continue to try & order from her.. If they lock it then that is fine... Atleast folks can still see how bad things still are. If it deleted then basically they are giving her a clean slate for all new customers & will be a complete disservice for those ECF claims to be helping...
    I don't disagree in principle, but apparently there's a year+ waiting list for would-be Forum Suppliers, and ECF obviously isn't obliged to use up its server space on a deadbeat vendor, even for the sake of memorializing her ineptitude. As I read over the rules for Forum Suppliers, I'm impressed anew with just how much Mrs. T did not want to miss paying that particular bill.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgurant View Post
    I don't disagree in principle, but apparently there's a year+ waiting list for would-be Forum Suppliers, and ECF obviously isn't obliged to use up its server space on a deadbeat vendor, even for the sake of memorializing her ineptitude. As I read over the rules for Forum Suppliers, I'm impressed anew with just how much Mrs. T did not want to miss paying that particular bill.
    Oh man, #27 is my fave. She should have been gone long before this lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast