Midnight tonight
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midnight tonight

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Midnight tonight

So, I guess that's that...this was just posted in the ECF sticky--

"Unfortunately, MsT has not contacted ECF - no response to numerous emails or PMs

This forum will be removed at midnite EST 2013-11-05 "

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, looks like she is finished. It's so disappointing that she chose to go out like this. Especially sorry to all the die hard fans who defended her over and over again. I suppose we really shouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if Forum suppliers are allowed to reopen their sub forums if they settle their accounts?? Lots of good customers lost for Tammy.

Good luck in finding replacements everyone.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It might be beneficial to ms t to let this sub forum close. This forum documents her shotty customer service of late. Without this sub forum someone out of the loop may order from herv that wouldn't if they stumbled upon these threads.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlacentaParty View Post
    It might be beneficial to ms t to let this sub forum close. This forum documents her shotty customer service of late. Without this sub forum someone out of the loop may order from herv that wouldn't if they stumbled upon these threads.
    Good point

ECF Veteran

The link to her website won't be on ECF anymore.

I've felt bad reading of people who just ordered in the last couple of weeks or so...it is so dishonest that the website is still open and orders are still being taken. I'm thinking we should start a "MsTs continuing updates" thread in General E-Liquid forum so no one else gets burned.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NanC View Post
    The link to her website won't be on ECF anymore.

I've felt bad reading of people who just ordered in the last couple of weeks or so...it is so dishonest that the website is still open and orders are still being taken. I'm thinking we should start a "MsTs continuing updates" thread in General E-Liquid forum so no one else gets burned.
    Good idea Nan!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm sad for those of you who love her juice, but I'm more saddened that she's used you. I hope you are all able to find juice you love, and where the vendor respects You and not just your money.

Remember, you can buy a house faster than you can ms t juices. that truly says something.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think it's a great idea too. It will stay right at the top too with all the activity this issue has been getting over the last few weeks.

I will join you all there. As for now, this monster cold is killing me and I must get to bed before I fall out of this chair!! My focus is all out of wack!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smitty727 View Post
    Good idea Nan!!!
    I just started the thread titled "MsTs Bakery Updates" in General E-Liquid forum...hope everyone goes there!

ECF Veteran

I doubt she's taken the money and ran. She's not going to want to answer for fraud to the authorities. I think eventually everyone will get their order but probably in the future.. sometime..

She just seems awfully arrogant and free with our money because she's a mom etc etc. Someone mentioned it in another thread..she's probably overwhelmed with orders, won't shut down to catch up, isn't taking time to explain because what can she really say and is staying away from all the negative press like a champ so that it doesn't derail her from slowly filling these orders. I mean.. does she hire people to help or is one woman make, fill and ship 10000 bottles a month?

Still bends me out of shape that my order is in the numbers of supposedly shipped bottles and I have not seen it at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast