Is this normal behavior from myfreedomsmokes? - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Is this normal behavior from myfreedomsmokes?

Look I am fine just wondering if this was normal for esmoke company s to do these things. Guess it is sense everyone seems OK with it ready to make excuses. I dont care If you are swamp cuess of a sale. Not my problem, hire more people, dont put up a logo on your site that says "ORDERS SHIPPED IN 24 HOURS".

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Rocketman's Avatar

You mean this statement?

Shipping:
    All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail, or FedEx. All orders are shipped as quickly as possible, and most ship the same day. Please note, E-Liquid is hand mixed per order, and may take slightly longer. Standard USPS Priority Mail Shipping is a flat rate of $5.95 per order. We reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice without the notice or consent of the buyer. We do not guarantee shipping times or dates
    MrsCasey likes this.
    Rocketman,
    Proud Survivor of the Lightgeoduck @:46 Giveaway
    and if anything goes wrong BLAME ANGUS :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    You mean this statement?

Shipping:
    All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express Mail, or FedEx. All orders are shipped as quickly as possible, and most ship the same day. Please note, E-Liquid is hand mixed per order, and may take slightly longer. Standard USPS Priority Mail Shipping is a flat rate of $5.95 per order. We reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice without the notice or consent of the buyer. We do not guarantee shipping times or dates
    No, I am talking about at check out. It says ships in 24 hours or next business day. Didnt click on the shipping returns link. Was checking out my options at check out. If At check out it had not made me think my shipment was going out on Monday I would of choose another option.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK its fine. Just they will not get anymore of my business nor will I suggest them to friends. In fact if anything I will tell people to stay away from them cuess they fill orders when ever the feel like it. Also do not respond to e-mails/poor customer service. Would be nice touch if I got a response saying due to high volume blah blah blah.

Ill get my package, hopefully eventually. Life goes on.

Also that is crappy business If I had read that before hand no way in hell I would order from these guys. So by this you are telling me if I paid for over night shipping.it Still could be sent out when ever, and buy what ever means the deam necessary even though I paid for a service ... is that?

You guys think this is good business? (SMH)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by devilchild View Post
    Look I am fine just wondering if this was normal for esmoke company s to do these things. Guess it is sense everyone seems OK with it ready to make excuses. I dont care If you are swamp cuess of a sale. Not my problem, hire more people, dont put up a logo on your site that says "ORDERS SHIPPED IN 24 HOURS".
    You ordered Saturday night when the post office is closed and its closed Sunday too. Did you join here just to say bad things about MFS when your order did not get shipped on a Sunday? Order anywhere from any source online and it usually won't ship on A Saturday night or a Sunday. This does not only apply to our vendors only.
    MrsCasey likes this.

Oh, so sorry. You meant this one
    Attached Images Attached Images
    devilchild likes this.
    Rocketman,

Starting this thread was trying to find out if was normal, hopefully find shop I can feel like I can trust. Mom is still wanting me to get sisters gear n such. Probably spend another couple hundred on more gear. Was hoping someone would be able to suggest something else but all I seem to be getting is. CALM DOWN, YOU CANT WAIT A FEW DAYS!?, back in my day, he had a sale and couldn't get to your order. A lot of fan boys here ready to ride some "d" it seems too.

No I am pissed cuess it did not get shipped on monday.

shipped Monday-- - - I should get it on Tuesday.
    Wow, down here in Louisiana we don't get postal service like that. My mailman leaves the post office around 8AM and hits my mailbox around 4PM. If it didn't come in on the truck the night before, it don't get sorted and I don't get it that day. Big cities must be more efficient.

Are you sure it didn't get "shipped" on Monday?
    Rocketman,

"You ordered Saturday night when the post office is closed and its closed Sunday too. Did you join here just to say bad things about MFS when your order did not get shipped on a Sunday? Order anywhere from any source online and it usually won't ship on A Saturday night or a Sunday. This does not only apply to our vendors only."

So if my package was not shipped on Monday but on tuesday because of a sale (not cuess of holiday or special order) be nice if i got an e-mail saying so. I made an account to ask questions about it. Never delt with this company and chose company from lurking around on this forum. So when I ran into a problem and did not recieve an e-mail back I started an account to ask people questions from the site I got the shop from.

IS that ok with you Shiloh?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

"You ordered Saturday night when the post office is closed and its closed Sunday too. Did you join here just to say bad things about MFS when your order did not get shipped on a Sunday? Order anywhere from any source online and it usually won't ship on A Saturday night or a Sunday. This does not only apply to our vendors only."

So if my package was not shipped on Monday but on tuesday because of a sale (not cuess of holiday or special order) be nice if i got an e-mail saying so. I made an account to ask questions about it. Never delt with this company and chose company from lurking around on this forum. So when I ran into a problem and did not recieve an e-mail back I started an account to ask people questions from the site I got the shop from.

IS that ok with you Shiloh?
    People have nicely explained to you that during sales it might take a whopping two business days to get shipped. You apparently aren't having any of the reasonable explanations.

BTW with this busy holiday of Valentines Day today and over the past weekend there was a higher volume of packages going out everywhere. I ordered the same night as you and my package shipped Monday.

When a person joins a forum with no intro and immediately starts in on a vendor we do get suspicious on their intentions at times. I hope you get your nicotine and fast.
    Dee74 and MrsCasey like this.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast