Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions Please

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Bluesman's Avatar

Hello, Corpa. Nice to see you over here. Yes, I like the Dunhill, as was suggested. However, I like it best at a higher nic - 18mg or better yet, 24mg. I vape the Camel everyday, again go high on the nic if you can. MFS liquid is consistant with good vapor and flavor. And excellent customer service.
    Four fried chickens and a Coke.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Blues, I thought I saw you over here a while back. Thanks for the recommendation. The tobacco is for hubby, he currently vapes 18mg but I ordered 12 since he said he's been getting a sore throat and headache. Of course it could just be the Dekang. I ordered the USA Red and Light, DK Tab, Camel and Hilton. I will most likely be back for the Dunhill since that seems to be popular.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran TaylorMade's Avatar

Unflavored Nic is on sale, but we really can't do a sale on unflavored and flavorings at the same time becuase they are both very labor intensive. It would overwhelm our bottling process if we had a spike in both.

I'm sure he will enjoy what you bought. MFS has good stuff. He's going to have fun taste testing.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just get the flavor that I like (MFS DK-TAB) in 0 nic and get 24 mg unflavored and spike it to different levels in different bottles. That works really well for me. It doesn't cut the flavor IMO, it seems to make it even better.

Smoke free since July 28, 2011

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blues, you were correct. So far DH likes every one of the tobacco flavors I ordered however the next time I will drop from 18mg to 12mg. It appears Camel might be his favorite though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    I'm sure he will enjoy what you bought. MFS has good stuff. He's going to have fun taste testing.

I'm so glad he liked them, Corpa. He's my kind of guy - I like the Camel best as well. The thing with MFS liquid is that if you drop the nic, you don't lose any flavor of the liquid. Oh, the flavor changes some, but that's the nic not the liquid. I'm sure he'll like 12mg just as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12