NEW ~ Coupon Code - Page 19
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: NEW ~ Coupon Code

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up

I LOVE THE COUPONS! The only problem for me is to figure out how to save some money back when there's so little I can save to put it to use when the coupons hit the email inbox or the ECF page. But, I will say in defense of MFS, the coupons are most frequently extremely generous. Thanks for that, btw. I wouldn't survive without it or I'd be committing spousicide. LOL! DH has even sprung for the liquids on a few occasions to keep me out of the grumpies to downright pissy moods when I don't get my daily dose of e-cigarettes with e-liquid and my coffee. (I need a new blender for the ice to make iced coffee frappes not to mention the powder needed to make it extra tasty).

Hope your Monday is going well.

Paise

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Vapor View Post
    We still have the less35 code up on the site. you can use the code for the Liquid located in the CLEARANCE & SPECIALS category on the web site. Also, remember to sing up for our news letter on the front of our page. You'll receive all the coupon codes and specials.

Love All ~ Trust a Few ~ Do Harm to None

are there any discount coupons for unflavored? Pretty Please

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Bearded Vapor's Avatar

New coupon code. 20% off all tobacco flavors and 20% off unflavored nic juice. coupon code ("20off")

New special 20% off all VG E-Liquids and Drink Flavor E-Liquids. Coupon Code ("Liquid20") Also we will be sending a newsletter out today.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

how bout' coupon codes for gummy bears ejuice ?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What is it with Gummy Bear E-Liquid? I can't even begin to imagine what that is or what it would taste like. Can somebody give me a description as to what a Gummy Bear tastes like? For the life of me, I can't picture it in my head and now all of a sudden I'm hearing about Gummy Bear E-Liquid from all over the place.

To be quite frank, Gummy Bear doesn't sound very tasty but I could be wrong.

Paise

Quote Originally Posted by trademark View Post
    how bout' coupon codes for gummy bears ejuice ?

Love All ~ Trust a Few ~ Do Harm to None

Quote Originally Posted by paise View Post
    What is it with Gummy Bear E-Liquid? I can't even begin to imagine what that is or what it would taste like. Can somebody give me a description as to what a Gummy Bear tastes like? For the life of me, I can't picture it in my head and now all of a sudden I'm hearing about Gummy Bear E-Liquid from all over the place.

To be quite frank, Gummy Bear doesn't sound very tasty but I could be wrong.

Paise
    We don't sell a gummy bear liquid. i know that other suppliers sell them but I've heard they are nasty lol. maybe its just personal preference.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default UnFlavored Nic Coupons?

I am getting low on my unflavored nic... do you have any discounts? I tried the 20 off and no luck Let me know - Thank you so much! Lina!

Im not sure if we have any sales for unflavored planed. If we do have it on sale it should be on Tuesday day or Wednesday.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran TaylorMade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I am getting low on my unflavored nic... do you have any discounts? I tried the 20 off and no luck Let me know - Thank you so much! Lina!
    This has to be one of our best sales ever so come scoop this stuff up while it is still available at Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

It's back! One of our most popular promotions has returned.

25% off the already low prices of our Unflavored Nic Juice with the coupon code "25Nic"

We also have discounts on our:

6 flavor 6ml E-Liquid Sampler Packs - $19.95
    eGo-T Hard Gasket Cartridge Black Type A 5 Pack - $1.99
    Freedom 1 Disposable E-Cig (Menthol Only) - $2.95
    4 eGo-T Atomizer Type B (Cylinder) + 30 eGo-T Cartridges Type B (No Warranty) - $27.95
    eGo Cone Cover (White and Pink ONLY) - $0.99